Server Update COD 4 - Kill Box - Few changes.

daredevil

@tomdaddy i agree with u there is almost never any admins on cod4 and then we have to bother an admin which i dont like to do. and lol at ko for fixing hid ipods and making bombs outta vaccums

Im in the cod4 server quite a lot actually... I play some mw2 but it's become a lot more rare. Also if for some reason I am not in the server you can xfire me at ssskillzzz. - I typically play mix game type.

same here guys...u can just add me on xfire... i have been camping a lot on the server lately but its always minimized. So just buzz me on xfire and i will help you out :)

i think this makes the whole thing much clearer, now i can actually help when it comes to people not abiding by the rules, three warns and they are kicked. i play alot when there isnt any admin around and sometimes its impossble to warn all the noobs for last stand or bad attitude towords other players. alot of times they know they cant be kicked, but now we have a better warn system.

I am usually available via xfire or vent almost all day, at the very least I can drop in issue kick or ban before I have to return to what I am doing.

on that note, if I am called in to issue a kick or ban due to no one else being available, and I get the same complaint from multiple members, do I have to wait around until I see the issue and warn 3 times, or can I kick upon first view of the offense after it is called to my attention?

• Like 1