• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Scary :S

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TBahama

TBahama

L1: Learner

• User
  • 14 posts
Unknown at this point
Hello everyone :) ,

Earlier on in the week I went to the doctor because I had notice something on my tonsil that looked out of place. The doctor told me that it was called a "papilloma". As i researched and spoke to my doctor, my understanding of it is, it is basically a benign tumor. As an 18 year old i am a little nervous about it becoming mobile and spreading throughout my body, which the doctor informed me is a possibility. I am going to the states to see if i can possibly get it frozen off instead of having surgery, but more than likely it will have to be done via surgery. I feel fine and am acting normal and doing my everyday thing, but i still have this "tumor" in my throat and thats a little weird to say at 18 years old lol. I just thought I would let everyone know just incase something serious were to happen.

TBahama

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Fb!N!nJa

Fb!N!nJa

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,141 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:3
  • Server:None
dude that sux! i hope you get well and nothing serious should happen :wub:

detoren

detoren

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 748 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:1
I hope you have a good trip and a good freeze session mate its natural that you are worried thats our defence against shit like this,
else you woold not have been gone to dr . It will make you come out stronger as ever .

Hope you will be ok and next post shoold be very possitive hang in there mate .

Hulk

Hulk

L7: Teacher

• Deactivated
  • 1,177 posts
  • Admin:0
Best wishes to you please keep us updated.

eXs'.nAbish?

eXs'.nAbish?

L4: Apprentice

• User
  • 481 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:1
Good luck on ur surgery/freeze i hope u will be able to get it frozen off and nothing serious happens :/ like hulk said keep us updated if u can.... ;)

Higgeo

Higgeo

L3: Novice

• User
  • 368 posts
Contributor
Ouch. If you get it burned of your whole mouth will freaze. Good luck bro :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users