Had the electric junk, going to step up to the gas reverse trans this summer........Fun stuff, used to go over the island all the time in front of the house. Cars were slowing down and confused.

I'm oldschool so I had the Frog when it came out and my older Brother had the Hotshot. I remember others like the Hornet, Grasshopper and Wild Willy. However my best mate carried on with his passion for RC racing and became State, and National Champion ( Australia ) for many  many years. After failing in world titles he went onto petrol and was very successful. It's a great recreational activity and one for the family to get involved in. Here's a pic of the Frog ( Not mine ) A classic.

2s1ujo3.jpg

Wow, all those old cars. My brothers had two of them. The frog and hornet. My brother got 2nd place in a race. All the fast new cars kept crashing, and he just nailed it steady right past all the accidents, LOL My RC car was the ultima outlaw, a truck with tires big enough to ride over islands in the street. Used to drive it across the blvd and watch the neighbors laugh.

post-14190-0-84298700-1394369698_thumb.jpg

• Like 1