I lost my XP :(

PhoboS

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and my bad english, i'm [MeX].PhoboS, I go to play a lot to your server. One day ago i came to play and had an approximately 43000 XP but now i have it in 1600. Anybody could explain me what happened? : P. I welcome your comments. Thanks :).

As far as I know there are a number of reasons this can happen and hopefully someone will give you an idea what that may be. What I can say is, be glad it wasn't over 300k or more as I and many others have experienced at some point in our playing years. I would suggest that when you reach 40+ K again take a screenshot as it may help with any possible future application to join the community as a member. Finally as time goes by you may find that XP really is just a number. I know it represents longevity but I can see numerous players with low XP and from past experience be aware that they are very good players. Hopefully someone may be able to elaborate on your issue and how it came to be.

MaKy.

oh I know how does it feal. I had 35000xp and my laptop was broken, and I just think that I have to start with 0, but I had luck and but my laptop was working again.

Maybe you had change something in youre setting? as it marky says it can have many problems that the XP is deleted.

You can hit the F11 button to make a Screenshot.

Here is a usefull link: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/113-how-take-demos-and-screenshots/

Usually when it comes to saving/keeping your EXP within a server it has to do with your cdkey. If you re-installed ET with a new or different key, your information will be lost. I'm not sure how you went from 40k+ to 1600, usually you lose all EXP and start at 0. Care to explain abit more in detail?

Also, try posting your situation here.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-6-jaymod/?catfilter=1

Edited by Tragic

I have not reinstalled anything, tell them that I was playing my XP and had approximately 43,000 and suddenly when I went to check it was already at 500. Do not know why this happened. I can only begin to return to decompress or will retry a backup of the game I made above. Then tell them if it worked. Again, sorry for my bad English. Bye.

• Leader

Again, sorry for my bad English. 

You do not have to apologize for your English.  People from around the world post messages here.  You have good "Gamer English"!  :)

• Like 3