Girl sues parents for school money...

Ol Smoke

Read this first.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/04/new-jersey-teen-sues-parents-for-support-claiming-was-kicked-out-home/

This is a simple case in court.  This was tried in California about 6 years ago by another 18 year old teen.

The simple truth is this.  When you go to court over something like this, there is no contract between the two parties.

No contract.....No breach.  Case dismissed with prejudice.

The girl is 18 years old and therefore an adult in the eyes of the court.  Once you leave a residence, for any reason,

you don't have a leg to stand on, to sue them to get back in.  I hope that boyfriend of hers pays her college.  I hope

all that temper tantrum stuff was worth it.  "My house...my rules"  wah wah wah

• Like 2

i pretty sure your right cheepheep lol.Judge ought to order her to pay her parents lawyer fees and missed work.Your 18 your an adult when I was 18 I was jumping out of airplanes for the U.S. army waiting to go to vietnam.

• Like 2