Why women shouldnt use guns

mukiko85

If you think the title of my post does not fit into this film I change it. what you want from this film?? normal, funny movie. I do not understand your response to this video.

If you think the title of my post does not fit into this film I change it. what you want from this film?? normal, funny movie. I do not understand your response to this video.

I understand it isn't your viewpoint, I just felt the need to share mine  ^_^

• Leader

Nobody should learn shooting with such large weapons.  Most men would have similar problems with the recoil if it was their first experience.  Who told those women to squat and fire?  Armies teach their troops to kneel on one knee to fire weapons.

They guys making these videos knew all this and set the women up to fail. 

It was still a funny video. :)

Mukiko, it is all okay!

• Like 3

Putting a gun in the hands of someone who doesnt know how to properly hold and shoot...

I had seen this video before, is sexist, since trying to ridicule women. The first time I picked up a gun to shoot, I was told exactly how to do it with firmness and should hold to shoot and avoid recoil. So I did, and the comments were that to be my first time, I had done better than some men with experience.

• Like 4