• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

For Fredcova AXL SUX!!! Cont.....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RainierWolfcastle

RainierWolfcastle

L8: Grand Teacher

• Administrators
  • 1,642 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
Axl Rose Sucks! And here's why! watch these rockstar celebs go nuts on stage!
Axl - "stop... Stop the show... we had to stop because of some asshole!"

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better
:agree

How long did his last album cost to get completed..and then song on it totally sucked. Someone at his record label was pissed. And he's dissing Slash. At least Slash has talent if not much cooler looking hair.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

How long did his last album cost to get completed..and then song on it totally sucked. Someone at his record label was pissed. And he's dissing Slash. At least Slash has talent if not much cooler looking hair.

i listened to the last album, i wouldn't say they sucked, but it was not what people expected, if he released it when some of the songs were leaked i think it would have gotten better response, times have changed and that album is about a decade too late, the reason i think is because axl is bipolar but he is not on any meds lol

RainierWolfcastle

RainierWolfcastle

L8: Grand Teacher

• Administrators
  • 1,642 posts
On a distinguished road

i listened to the last album, i wouldn't say they sucked, but it was not what people expected, if he released it when some of the songs were leaked i think it would have gotten better response, times have changed and that album is about a decade too late, the reason i think is because axl is bipolar but he is not on any meds lol

Yeah I'll say it was about a decade too late in release time. That's pretty bad on their part. LOL, Maybe axl is bipolar... or maybe he's taken enough kicks to the head from when he jumps into the mosh crowd. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users