ET Server F|A RECRUITING XPS - Network Issues

daredevil

• Administrators

Just saw a note from gameservers.com.

Network difficulties are currently being experienced in the Chicago, Illinois location. End users may experience elevated latency levels and/or an inability to connect to services. We are working on an effort to correct the issue. We will provide additional updates here once they become available.

Server will be back up once they have resolve the issues. We can't do much here except waiting for the fix from gameservers.com.

Till then visit Jay2 :)

Regards

• Like 5

Well, I can connect to every other ET server.

I get stuck in "awaiting connection........ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...

I really don't know what is up with all this, at first I thought the server was simply full, but it's been 2 weeks since then and I still cant connect to Jay 1.

What kind of information would you need, specifically? Some console log?

• 2 weeks later...

Still can't connect and I confirm it is impossible that it is due to a full server, I checked.

I get stuck in the awaiting connection... countdown forever. I can access every other FA servers without problem, except Jay 1.

So what should I do? try cleaning my pk3 files? reinstalling the game? play Jay 2 forever?

Any tips much appreciated.

Still can't connect and I confirm it is impossible that it is due to a full server, I checked.

I get stuck in the awaiting connection... countdown forever. I can access every other FA servers without problem, except Jay 1.

So what should I do? try cleaning my pk3 files? reinstalling the game? play Jay 2 forever?

Any tips much appreciated.

Did you try this ? : http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded it, installed it in my ET folder, but nothing is created in the folder (I get no error messages). When I run etded.exe, it says 8783 files in pk3 files... I guess it didn't worked?

Oh, and yes, I watched the video on how to use the pk3 cleaner, by the way ;)