How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

Since I got the Keurig system,  I have been experimenting.  But I still come back to basic black, with a little shake of salt.  Salt lowers the acidity and smoothes it out.

It's funny though.  I hate Starbucks, McDonalds, and BurgerKing coffee.  But I love Dutch Bros.  When I am feeling frisky, I have an Irish Cream Latte with a splash of Hazelnut.

Then a whole bottle of Tums. :yahoo

I'll have to try experimenting with some salt in my coffee... there are definitely some days that the acidity is too much for me, but I don't want to deal with the headache from caffeine withdrawals.

And Dutch Bros. is always a good treat. Whenever I go down to Oregon (as there's none in Washington that I know of), you can more than likely find me in line at the drive thru. ;)

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting to see this many people who take it black! It's a welcome change from the attitude here in Seattle, where everybody "loves" coffee, but they can't stand it without 10 teaspoons of sugar and a pint of milk. :P

I drink about 10 cups of coffee a day. I start with home brewed coffee with milk no sugar which I drink on my drive to work. Until lunch time I drink cappucino no sugar. After lunch I like to drink turkish coffee no milk no sugar. I usually  end the day with a few shots of espresso.

Man I am so unhealthy  :lol

• Like 1

2 extra large Tim Heroine's, 2 cream 1 sugar. every tues - fri before work. On the weekend I like to have some Tassimo Breakfast Blend with a little cream & sugar.

• Like 1

I drink about 10 cups of coffee a day. I start with home brewed coffee with milk no sugar which I drink on my drive to work. Until lunch time I drink cappucino no sugar. After lunch I like to drink turkish coffee no milk no sugar. I usually  end the day with a few shots of espresso.

Man I am so unhealthy  :lol

Damm. 10 cups a day? I drink like 2 a day. Morning and midday.

Man... am I looking forward to trying all of these coffee beverages, and these different roasted and/or flavored beans. :D

It's about 4:30am where I live, and I'm just finishing a cup of an espresso roast before I go to bed. :P

• Like 1