How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

To some of us, coffee is the most important drink of the day; it's what get's us going. To others, coffee is the most despised thing on Earth.

But what I want to know, is how do you like yours?

I'll give a rundown on what my daily cup *cough* pot *cough* is like. First of all, whenever I brew a pot of coffee myself, the beans must be ground just before. There's actually a scientific reason for this (that I won't go into here).

After it's ground and brewed, that's generally how I take it. No milk, no sugar, no flavorings- just a black cup of French Roast. :D

There is one exception though. If the beans are Guatemalan, or are from a similar region where there is a fruity aftertaste, I put one cube of sugar in each cup.

I look forward to seeing how you like it, and I'll be sure to try each one out! ;) (except instant coffee... sorry, but not sorry)

• Like 3

Since I got the Keurig system,  I have been experimenting.  But I still come back to basic black, with a little shake of salt.  Salt lowers the acidity and smoothes it out.

I can only have one big cup in the morning.  I love to sit and look out the window in the morning, or out on the deck in the summertime.  Then I chow down about 10 Tums,

and I am good to go.

It's funny though.  I hate Starbucks, McDonalds, and BurgerKing coffee.  But I love Dutch Bros.  When I am feeling frisky, I have an Irish Cream Latte with a splash of Hazelnut.

Then a whole bottle of Tums. :yahoo