F|A NQ#1, NQ#2 & NQ #3 - Changes

daredevil

We have updated our NQ mod based servers.

http://et.splatterladder.eu/?mod=serverinfo&idx=709317

http://et.splatterladder.eu/?mod=serverinfo&idx=755995

http://et.splatterladder.eu/?mod=serverinfo&idx=713493

Please register your alias on SL and the server to your favorites.

NQ1 has more then 30 maps now.

NQ2 will be having fun settings soon... - Yes server settings will change.

NQ3 will remain server settings but some settings will be tweaked!

We are recruiting new admins for all our NQ mod servers.

Enjoy!

Wow Thx for the continual improvements! I'd love to play more maps :D

I am beginning to play more and more on nq servers, everyone on nq3 is always nice :)

Just wondering, why should I register and submit my alias?

Edited by Dare2BeFair / Captain.

• Administrators

Just wondering, why should I register and submit my alias?

If you register your alias on SL no one would be take your alias with same color code on SL which is starts tracking website. SL and TB both track stats. 

Also if you play from u registered aliases and if everyone does same then we could get The best place award on Splatterladder.

• Like 1

If you register your alias on SL no one would be take your alias with same color code on SL which is starts tracking website. SL and TB both track stats. 

Also if you play from u registered aliases and if everyone does same then we could get The best place award on Splatterladder.

Well, a award can't hurt ;) I'll register tomorrow

Hi there, the two MLB maps Temple and Daybreak really belong to NQ3 imho. They were always crowd pullers and amongst the 10-15 most played, at least that is my perception. Would be great to see them restored.

Since I'm new here, please forgive the following questions: (1) What kind of updates are made to the servers and how frequently? (2) does it have any effect on player XP? After what time of inactivity is XP reset to zero? and (3) who decides on the map list for NQ3 and is there any way of voting/suggesting/arguing?

And last but not least - one map I used to love when I was a young ET player ->Fueldump<- would be a great addition to NQ3.

• Administrators

Hi there, the two MLB maps Temple and Daybreak really belong to NQ3 imho. They were always crowd pullers and amongst the 10-15 most played, at least that is my perception. Would be great to see them restored.

Since I'm new here, please forgive the following questions: (1) What kind of updates are made to the servers and how frequently? (2) does it have any effect on player XP? After what time of inactivity is XP reset to zero? and (3) who decides on the map list for NQ3 and is there any way of voting/suggesting/arguing?

And last but not least - one map I used to love when I was a young ET player ->Fueldump

Fueldump - Sure I can add. 

Temple and Daybreak i can re-add. No problem. 

1. Depends on updates.

2. No

3. Popularity of maps. 

U can suggest new maps in this topic. No problem.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I there somewhere a list of the maps in order? (NQ1).

So I know if I should stay or just go play another game.

Map changes depending on the player count. Player increases bigger map gets loaded and player decreases smaller map get loaded. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fueldump - Sure I can add. 

Temple and Daybreak i can re-add. No problem. 

1. Depends on updates.

2. No

3. Popularity of maps. 

U can suggest new maps in this topic. No problem.

Hi DD, sorry for bugging... But I really wanna reiterate this as those maps have not yet been (re-)added and many of us are missing them a lot. They used to be important crowd pullers for NQ3, no idea how they were cut in the first place. All I can say is that I read many complaints on the server from people who are bored by most the maps that are on now.

Thanks! 

Phil

• Like 2