Disable Redirection in ET?

Foreigner

When I connect to F|A Hardcore and the server is full, it opens a prompt asking to redirect to F|A SW. While I enjoy playing on both servers, generally SW doesn't have players unless you get a group from Hardcore to play, which is why I was wondering if it's possible to disable the prompt that opens to redirect and instead show the "Server is full." message, which you're able to stay on and automatically connect when a slot opens.

When I connect to F|A Hardcore and the server is full, it opens a prompt asking to redirect to F|A SW. While I enjoy playing on both servers, generally SW doesn't have players unless you get a group from Hardcore to play, which is why I was wondering if it's possible to disable the prompt that opens to redirect and instead show the "Server is full." message, which you're able to stay on and automatically connect when a slot opens.

you don't like the server full message and want not play on a other server ??? we have private slots for hardcore and other server 

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
  • Like 1