• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Disable Redirection in ET?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Foreigner

Foreigner

L2: Beginner

• Regular User
  • 32 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Foreigner >>

When I connect to F|A Hardcore and the server is full, it opens a prompt asking to redirect to F|A SW. While I enjoy playing on both servers, generally SW doesn't have players unless you get a group from Hardcore to play, which is why I was wondering if it's possible to disable the prompt that opens to redirect and instead show the "Server is full." message, which you're able to stay on and automatically connect when a slot opens.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

DJ aka GDR DJ

DJ aka GDR DJ

www.rpggaming.net

• Leader
  • 12,963 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:GDR_DJ
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Hugo Stiglitz
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19107603
  • T-M:ET: 11-6

Donator

Contributor

When I connect to F|A Hardcore and the server is full, it opens a prompt asking to redirect to F|A SW. While I enjoy playing on both servers, generally SW doesn't have players unless you get a group from Hardcore to play, which is why I was wondering if it's possible to disable the prompt that opens to redirect and instead show the "Server is full." message, which you're able to stay on and automatically connect when a slot opens.

you don't like the server full message and want not play on a other server ??? we have private slots for hardcore and other server 

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ, 20 February 2014 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users