server problems

urby

If you still can't get it patched to 2.6b. I can send you a program that will do it without the need to download any files but the program. 100% guarantee works.

If you still can't get it patched to 2.6b. I can send you a program that will do it without the need to download any files but the program. 100% guarantee works.

yes you can send me this

but i don't want to louse my profile

• Clan Friend

i got a ET from this website now it works:) its only one thing why is sw2 server empty

because not many players play etpro :P

if you go there and wait for a bit, maybe someone will connect. I check my server browser every now and then but I can't play much.

Get a few friends to come with you and ppl will start connecting , just need 4-5 players to start.

Feel free to go on other F|A servers and ask them to come play with you . ( use sw2.clan-fa.com and not real IP so ppl dont think you are advertising for another clan)