Besides gaming what other kind of forums you have been active on?

daredevil

how exactly can someone rebuild a car worth over a million dollars?

if that is not the case, what are you rebuilding? lambos are my thing, i actually have a guy in dartmouth or (i forget) some city in mississippi 

if you need a parts guy i really have a guy for you, unless you like paying high5s for parts.

my old boss was one of the builders of the veneno, he spent less than half a mill on it (although no records will show that hahahahahahahahahahaha)

They're not worth over $1 million. Highest priced Aventador falls short of that by about half.

if im not here, im usually on the mapping forum at spash damage.

a modding / mapping section for ET would be nice to see. i know there's a few mappers on here (me being one of them) and it would be good for us to have a place to get our head together.

how exactly can someone rebuild a car worth over a million dollars?

if that is not the case, what are you rebuilding? lambos are my thing, i actually have a guy in dartmouth or (i forget) some city in mississippi 

if you need a parts guy i really have a guy for you, unless you like paying high5s for parts.

my old boss was one of the builders of the veneno, he spent less than half a mill on it (although no records will show that hahahahahahahahahahaha)

I bought a crashed burned up 08 lp640 which is like a murcielago but just a bit different. I will be turning that into a reventon. Reventon is a million dollar car. More actually. Only 20 were made ever. The body is made out of fiberglass and carbon fiber which I already have. The interior is the same as any other lp640 but different color. I will be making an exact copy of it. Or at least try to make as exact as I can. Lol

They're not worth over $1 million. Highest priced Aventador falls short of that by about half.

Actually right now they are going for about 2 mil. Only 20 were made and they all sold for 1.5 million so now if u wanna buy one from the owners they will go for 2mil or more depending on the seller. Not just any one could of both one

Funny. I see this as a way to tell us that we need to be getting the message out about FA through those forums. Like an ultimate strategy...

Anyway, C++ forums and Navy officer. I'm not big on forums. Requires you to keep up to date on things. This is the only forum I keep tabs on a daily basis.

• Like 1

i participate in geopolitical forums, secular humanism forums, mensa forums, and here. although of all of them this is the only real "forum" .. you people use programming like its 4chan, normal forums make it user-friendly.. The first time i ever had to tackle css was creating my myspace a decade ago, the second time was here, trying to figure out why i cant post pictures. >.>

Since most of the gaming talk takes place on this forums... I am about to cancel RPG Gaming forums that is hardly used..

http://rpggaming.net/

Besides gaming forums what other kind of forums you guys are active on? Will probably start that kind of forum so that besides gaming we peeps have something common to share.

Feel free to share your opinion and suggestions.

Would it be possible to add like a league of legends section in the normal forums? other than that  i read reddit... dont really know if that counts as a forum :D

This is only Forum where i visit! But im interested if we can get some sport forum! Where i can speak NHL with another Wild fans and NHL fans!