Besides gaming what other kind of forums you have been active on?

daredevil

• Administrators

Since most of the gaming talk takes place on this forums... I am about to cancel RPG Gaming forums that is hardly used..

http://rpggaming.net/

Besides gaming forums what other kind of forums you guys are active on? Will probably start that kind of forum so that besides gaming we peeps have something common to share.

Feel free to share your opinion and suggestions.

• Like 5

Origami stuff, graphics and web code.

There are no sites that I stay as here on forum, just jump from one site to another :)

Th3o

I would love to see an all out, geek out tech forum.. Like all about computers and consoles, but less about the gaming side and more about the hardware, specs, overclocking, and news about it all..  It could have a help section and all that.. I know we have a portion of our forum here dedicated to that, but I think it would be awesome to have a who forum dedicated to it!   :D

Also would love to learn about other os for other systems, just tech all together..

Edited by Ph0eniX
  • Like 5

In all honesty dude, save yourself money. As you can see there are too many different hobbies to make another forum. You'll just shell out cash and have the same issue as you've had with RPG forum.

I would just expand on this forum. Add more sections for stuff like: RPG/MMO games, Hobbies extended like Guns, Cars, etc. Expand a new sub forum for technology discussion even.

II.E.

Remove say technologies from General and make it its own section with sub forms. You can do that with other sections too like entertainment and hobbies.

• Like 6

Gun forums, Automotive forums and to be specific: Drag racing cars AND trucks, and 4x4 off road truck forums.

Also active on Cannabis forums (Invested in Medical Marijuana stocks, and currently researching the use of CBD for my own health problems :( )

• Like 5

In all honesty dude, save yourself money. As you can see there are too many different hobbies to make another forum. You'll just shell out cash and have the same issue as you've had with RPG forum.

I would just expand on this forum. Add more sections for stuff like: RPG/MMO games, Hobbies extended like Guns, Cars, etc. Expand a new sub forum for technology discussion even.

II.E.

Remove say technologies from General and make it its own section with sub forms. You can do that with other sections too like entertainment and hobbies.

That would work too :D I guess I was thinking more hypothetical, in what I would want, if given the opportunity hehe :D

Also active on Cannabis forums (Invested in Medical Marijuana stocks, and currently researching the use of CBD for my own health problems :( )

This too!