• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I love mines--do you?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

hobbit

hobbit

L10: Grand Master

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
  • Steam ID:pvtforrestgump
Contributor
I need to find some old SS of some nice mine frags ive got somewhere

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Saizou

Saizou

L7: Teacher

• Leader
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor

I suppose that I forget how good I have it.

"It" being life in general. I am fairly certain that we have no landmines anywhere in the USA. Please forgive my lack of knowledge, but were the mines planted during the early 90s. Croatia went through a civil war did it not? Or more a more appropriate term would be a war or independence I suppose.

WOW! I just googled Croatia and the pictures that I came across were amazing. What a beautiful place. The coastal region looks amazing. I would like to vacation there.

http://www.nationalg..._05/croatia.jpg

All you said is correct, however they don't affect everyday life of the majority, save for people that live close to mine fields. There were casualties before when there were no warnings (and still occasionally there are a few) , and locations of mine fields were unknown.

Offtopic: I think we went way off topic, never intended to hijack the thread :blink:

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
Insane kills you have there, thor :D And yes, Willo is great at mine placement also. I need to brush up on my mine kills now

detoren

detoren

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 748 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:1
  • Server:None
@saizou make sure istrie is clean cos i come there this summer :) .

GraveDigger

GraveDigger

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,740 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:StinkyPinky
  • Steam ID:96confused

Donator

Contributor

All you said is correct, however they don't affect everyday life of the majority, save for people that live close to mine fields. There were casualties before when there were no warnings (and still occasionally there are a few) , and locations of mine fields were unknown.

Offtopic: I think we went way off topic, never intended to hijack the thread :blink:

this is in the spam section -- so there is no off topic I would think. thank you for your response :D

knifegod

knifegod

L2: Beginner

• User
  • 37 posts
Unknown at this point
>.> i actually got 2 killing sprees right as i got killed by my own landmine as i was planting when someone tripped it :[

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users