How did you get/make your gamer tag?

fablaze

• Platinum VIP

Used Killar! because two of my irl mates called themselves Master! and Skills! and I needed a 6 letter word that would be just as non-creative,

On random servers I sometimes use >>KilzZ* which is just a degeneration from Killar!

Later I used Aiming4UrPancreas since I started playing with a random player called Aiming4UrBrain and later just turned it into PancreAs

The name I use at the moment is just a random word what I thought would look good with random capitals

The_Dom

I used to go my my full name when I first started gaming, but learned after a bit that it was probably a bad idea. So I wanted to find something else. I started with Domination, but it was to common. The_Domination is what stuck, as it was usually available. Then once I started with clans and such, tags made it to long and most people call me Dom for short in TS. So The_Dom is what stuck.

The only name I've ever had was Kapone in any kind of video game. The spelling is not really an alteration of Al Capone, it was how my uncle spelt his dog's name. Yes, my name is after a dog, but a very powerful Doberman, rottweiler mixed breed dog. Anyways, I always thought it was cool and it stuck. Since the Rainbow Six Raven Shield days Kapone has been my alter ego. 

For me it goes back to the early 90's and Internet Relay Chat Programs, like mIRC. My handle was something else with a tag line in my whois description indicating I am Cruel & Kind. That eventually became my nick. It reflects my opinion of the world and the people in it; the duality of man.

I used to be mitt-zombie. I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney, but I liked the thought of a zombie running for president. At some point I changed it to melgibson. Honestly, I have no idea why I chose that name besides for a bit of passive trolling (being told 'OMFG melgibson is a racist. Y do u like him?!" and similar responses).  At this point, even though I don't like the name, I'm stuck with it.

~Sumiko

It's actually not as original as it might seem lol.  Quite simple for those who know me, my real name is Mike, and S, U, and O are the first letters of my girlfriend's first,middle and last name. I shuffled it around a but and this is what I eventually ended up with.  And the ~ is just there to look nice on ET, ha. :P

• Like 1

There was a time that I was wondering which nick would be nice...

I was thinking a lot about it and I created a theory about some of my previous so it stayed as Th3ory :)

And my 2nd nick which I use sometimes is Sh4nty, no idea when did i get it, it just came to me one day.

Th3o

Malibuz0r = The Malibu Club in the game GTA: Vice City. Added the "z0r" at the end because "Malibu" was already taken in most places that I tried to register and so I just kept it with "z0r"

214 = Area code of my city (Dallas)

And that's pretty much it.

F3@R (Fear) because usually whenever play something im confident in my abilities at, like Ex. Basketball, nobody wants to play when i get into the game because I was just too good for them to beat me. So after i started playing COD at around 11 or 12, i started going online with friends and literally OWNING the Lobby and whenever we quickscoped (When it was cool) I would always be put with the scrubs because i was too good at it and everyone i played with on All the COD's up to MW3 Feared Me when they saw me coming at them, and would ragequit when my team of scrubs Won. Then at the same time i was getting better at ET and becoming a very competitive player and was good with a 4.0 K/D or so (That's not the case nowadays) and getting better at firefights and people would also ragequit when I always killed them. So pretty much people were scared to go against me so i just made the name F3@R. Obviously nowadays that isn't the case, im basically a Scrub myself if I try to go back and Play any of those Video games. Not a Scrub at Basketball though xD

My name actually came from the movie 'Tombstone'.  We were playing COD back in those days so I chose "Smokewagon"

In my first clan they just kept calling me Smoke for short when we were talking online, so I just shortened it and have had it ever since.

Not really deep and emotional story here.. many years back I was registering for some website and had to come up with a nickname. Totally out of ideas as I was, I just slammed my keyboard randomly and those three letters appeared on the screen. Theis just to make it a little bit more interesting and give it some color in the world of ET.

• Like 1

Smultronstället means Wild Strawberries (Fresas Salvajes) in swedish.

It's a 1957 movie of Ingmar Bergman. Just my appreciation to a mastermind (in schopenhauerian sense).

Smul

• Like 2