Friendly Scrim Match 6v6. |H*S| Vs. =F|A=

CheepHeep

Etpro Server would be ours only because it has anti cheat on it. Any player caught cheating will be banned. Doesn't matter to me who belongs to what clan. Zero tolerance against cheaters.

wait theres anticheat on SW2 or do you mean SW1 ( silent mod )?

Thats a fair point Joedirt. In that case, players that are currently interested are as follows :

Reptile

Cumquat

Tulsageoff

h3ll

Quovadis.

Genji

I think it'd be only fair if the team players are chosen on a first come, first serve basis. Again, if that is not the case, decide amongst yourselves who'd be on the starting line. You need at least 2 more players that may play as substitutes. After the team has been officially created. We can talk about times and yes it'd most probably be played on the weekends. :)

Of course i'm in +++ (but we should train (even if we can't lose against H*S :P) because we've to get used to the new sensations of etpro -> I've got hard time there^^)
Belo (Maryse) may be interested too I think!

• Like 1

Of course i'm in +++ (but we should train (even if we can't lose against H*S :P) because we've to get used to the new sensations of etpro -> I've got hard time there^^)

Belo (Maryse) may be interested too I think!

Not really interested in random scrim teams actually ;)

Without having to look what AC do you have setup?  I joined your ETpro server recently and didn't need any external AC, is it PB?

To keep it fair each team should get one map on each Euro or US and Aus server I think.

Most of H*S are on Australian time zone so it'd be a morning vs night situation for either team.

Not really interested in playing a mix anyway though.

Edited by dashh12

• Administrators

Without having to look what AC do you have setup?  I joined your ETpro server recently and didn't need any external AC, is it PB?

Custom one :) Try to load up cheat and you will know it :)

• Like 6

To keep it fair each team should get one map on each Euro or US and Aus server I think.

Most of H*S are on Australian time zone so it'd be a morning vs night situation for either team.

Not really interested in playing a mix anyway though.

wel'll never find a decent time for everyone then...

best time would be a sunday afternoon UTC (Euro-time)....that would be morning for US and evening for Australia

since quovadis wants to be captain :) he can make our team ... then we'll schedule a day + time to play :D

PS: i want Maluco!!!!! ;)

• Like 1