Democrats are sinking to new lows with this ad...

Ol Smoke

dam howd you find out lol you bug my computer or sumthin

lol no. I started reading the economist in high school and I haven't trusted any other news source since. The nytimes is ok for day to day events but even they have a noticeable bias

lol no. I started reading the economist in high school and I haven't trusted any other news source since. The nytimes is ok for day to day events but even they have a noticeable bias

exactly lol. I mean its cool to read one end then read the other but it gets tiring with each side usually showing biased towards someone or something. Its nice to just get the news.

• Like 1

Political party has nothing to do with one's intellect..

And what happened with not discussing politics?

as i said, that was the first and last trespass of that flavor i shall commit.

Intellect pervades every aspect of one's life, from the molding of your personality, to the friends you make (or cannot make), to personal views on polarized topics such as those I mentioned shouldn't ever be discussed :P

The moon landing never happened! Elvis is still alive! JFK was never shot! Abraham Lincoln came back as a zombie and shot John Wilkes Booth! 

muahahaha ikr whats up with the moon wind! and oc elvis is alive, every time I crack open ye ole record player he starts dancing across the vinyl! I think I saw a movie vindicating the zombie Lincoln theory, so I wholeheartedly endorse this as fact. >.<

Meh shit happens, settle down guys...that being said

@genji fox news a joke. the only reason it has top views is because at the end of the day people need a good laugh. "might" is an understatement. There is no such thing as a non-biased news media. The best news that I have found is actually from Britain....thats how bad the US is lol

No truer words could have been spoken, however I daresay our media outlets were once upon a time far less biased, before the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996 was passed allowing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_Channel_Communications to buy out our media outlets, starting with fox news. Gotta love lobbyists, yes?

p.s. notice the careful tiptoe around politics there? the avoidance of replying to messages that would have sucked me back in?  muahahaha the art of sidestepping my friends, the art of sidestepping.

edit: my sincere apology for linking a wiki and implying it has any sort of factual worthiness- I was just too lazy to sort through an academic library for something that is otherwise easily confirmed history.

Edited by narc

The best news that I have found is actually from Britain....thats how bad the US is lol

Please... Britain has crappy news as well :/ Although, ours aren't really politically biased... kinda. Ahhh what the hell, even ours are biased. I just tend to skim the front page of the newspapers on the counter of the local corner shop, and get a general gist of "what's happening in the world today", which actually tends to be more "What's happening in the UK today, with boxes at the side briefly explaining some crisis, or another, in another part of the world."

• Administrators

Last time I checked Christie knew about the lane closures, lane closures like that are illegal. Last thing Christie should worry is some DNC ad and should concentrate all his efforts on fabricating another scandal. I shall say this one more time and never repeat it again, Reagan took away Fairness Doctrine which prevented media from making shit up and getting away with it. If you take anything verbatim from the media you are a sheep. I love living in Canada where our politicians are not afraid to admit that they are druggies, liars and crooks, and making up news lands you in jail. Now don't get me wrong I love America, I spend half of my time in States however after traveling it many times over I would never live there. I guess I feel the same way about US and people in the US feel about Mexico.

• Like 2

What I was trying to get across was the fact that a political ad of this magnitude was placed before a major sporting event like the Superbowl.  To me that is as low as it gets.  Trying to instill your

thoughts, no matter what they are, at a time of celebration that this country so needs.  Doesn't matter who placed the ad, this time it was the DMC, next time it could be someone else.  It is just

a lowlife thing to do. 

Republican, Democrat or TeaParty...I hate politicians and what they have done to us.   You see, I heard the old stories of what the government did to our people, and I will never trust the government

for they have lied to us since the beginning.  But I love this country because I have the right to say this. 

I love living in Canada where our politicians are not afraid to admit that they are druggies, liars and crooks

I just spit some red fruity malt beverage all over my screen :/ my nose stings now. I'm not sure if the tears are from laughter or from the pain

smoke glad you separated the GOP and the tea party. While I defended Fox news earlier, the one thing I will say about it is that they have recently been catering to the tea party too often.