Democrats are sinking to new lows with this ad...

Ol Smoke

never discuss politics, money, religion, or abortion! omg!

But I live in Washington DC and cant help but reply (damn you)

There is no such thing as a republican or a democrat. Stop being a goddamned lemming, take your eyes off the tv, and so some historical research into your so called "political parties" and you will see that they flip flop agendas through centuries, and BOTH ARE OWNED BY THE SAME GROUP OF ELITE LOBBYISTS. They say things to emotionally motivate you, but historically it shows they are different names for the exact same ultra elite law makers. Stop being a pawn, stand up, and use your intellect. Rarely will you see something on American news that is completely true, and never will you see something in political news that is completely true. its called sensationalism.

I hope to god I don't get replied with one of those 'conspiracy' comments. Every last thing I just said can be vindicated with a minimal amount of historical research. I dont care about 9/11, pearl harbour, or aliens. fact is fact ^^

That was the first and the last political message I will utter on these forums ^^ good day to you all, I hope I riled you up enough to research these things you so passionately care about.

never discuss politics, money, religion, or abortion! omg!

But I live in Washington DC and cant help but reply (damn you)

There is no such thing as a republican or a democrat. Stop being a goddamned lemming, take your eyes off the tv, and so some historical research into your so called "political parties" and you will see that they flip flop agendas through centuries, and BOTH ARE OWNED BY THE SAME GROUP OF ELITE LOBBYISTS. They say things to emotionally motivate you, but historically it shows they are different names for the exact same ultra elite law makers. Stop being a pawn, stand up, and use your intellect. Rarely will you see something on American news that is completely true, and never will you see something in political news that is completely true. its called sensationalism.

I hope to god I don't get replied with one of those 'conspiracy' comments. Every last thing I just said can be vindicated with a minimal amount of historical research. I dont care about 9/11, pearl harbour, or aliens. fact is fact ^^

That was the first and the last political message I will utter on these forums ^^ good day to you all, I hope I riled you up enough to research these things you so passionately care about.

Political party has nothing to do with one's intellect..

And what happened with not discussing politics?

The moon landing never happened! Elvis is still alive! JFK was never shot! Abraham Lincoln came back as a zombie and shot John Wilkes Booth! 

• Like 1

All I can say to you guys is this:

One day you will wake up to what is really happening here,  but it will be too late for you.  So go ahead and make your liberal speeches, it is your right because this is America.

Not that I discriminate you for getting your 'facts' from a different source, but your opinion might have more weight if it didn't come from Fox News.

Fox news is a great news station, which is why it is consistently the top cable news station in viewer polls. It might lean right, but msnbc is a far more extreme, provocative liberal news source, consequently with far worse television ratings. the fact of the matter is every news anchor or correspondent  has their own political leanings, and it would be irresponsible to hold an entire party or television network responsible for the actions of a single person. Taking cheap shots at any politician wether they are Republican or Democrat should be condemned, including the makers of that advertisement. 

here's the most recent viewer polls by the way

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/01/31/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-january-30-2014/233397/

Meh shit happens, settle down guys...that being said

@genji fox news a joke. the only reason it has top views is because at the end of the day people need a good laugh. "might" is an understatement. There is no such thing as a non-biased news media. The best news that I have found is actually from Britain....thats how bad the US is lol

• Like 1

Meh shit happens, settle down guys...that being said

@genji fox news a joke. the only reason it has top views is because at the end of the day people need a good laugh. "might" is an understatement. There is no such thing as a non-biased news media. The best news that I have found is actually from Britain....thats how bad the US is lol

The economist?