I need help please

Foxboro
Go to solution Solved by D..X,

I've bought a new pc and i i've downloaded Et full version but when i try to connect to any servers a page says me "game code(ui_mp_x86.dll)failed pure server check" and i can't connect, it is for windows 8 maybe??? What i have to do? Can someone help me?

If that doesn't work (I just went through the same problems and nothing else worked), try to Google "Wolfenstein ET ultimate installer". It will download Wolfenstein ET with all of the patches and versions so you don't have to do it manually. Good luck!

• Like 2

If that doesn't work (I just went through the same problems and nothing else worked), try to Google "Wolfenstein ET ultimate installer". It will download Wolfenstein ET with all of the patches and versions so you don't have to do it manually. Good luck!

can be found here everting you need  http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/774-enemy-territory-full-version/

• Like 2