need some advice

*Kiba*

okay first off  i am going to be trying to get my  drivers license soon i have a car but my mother uses it to so when i can us it is limited  i have really bad back troubles that keep me off my feet  very good with my hands but have a very  short attention span so what ever  job you say i can do it has to be easy i like  computers but i don't have any ged or college experience once i  finished high school i had no  desire to go back to school i was never really a people person i like to keep to my self most of the time i not a loner but i still like to keep to myself i do find around people i just think there all idiots and from time to time will say so i very straightforward and honest person if i don't like you i  tend to  ignore you so them are things to think about  when thinking of a good job for me  i need the money i don't really care what type of work it is how ever  i do have a spelling  problem and very bad  grammar i get by with  spell check and  search by voice on google chrome 

main points of first  ? are

1.can't be a job i am on my feet all the time

2.would like something dealing with computers but no ged or  college experiences

3.not very good at spelling but get by with  internet access 

4.good with my hands but very  short attention span

5.don't like people but if need be can deal with them

6.thinking about taxi drivers or something dealing with driving 

now on to the next thing it not going to be anytime soon how ever i am looking for something i can watch movies on and  listen to my books on with my jump drive not really looking for something that can play games like wow or anything but it has to be something small i looked at laptops and all that but there just way to much for me  to even think about hell if i wanted to spend that much i just buy another desktop and be done with it  i need something that has a nice size screen and i can lay in my bed and watch or listen to  my books it has to have  access to the Internet i sure with something like this it would be wifi and if it can play some facebooks games it with be nice to i heard about ipod and them but i seen that they can over heat very easy i need something that can take some  abuse of being on all the time and not run in to  problems like that price i am going to be looking at is from 100 to 400$ anything over is like over kill hell i think them are high as it is  

i used to work as a computer dismantler. I open up old and donated computers, and take out their motherboards for recycling purposes, such as sorting out low and high end motherboards....

• Like 1

• Leader

Just something to consider:

Some of the things in your post sound like me, before I was treated for depression.  I have my "magic pills" now and am much better off.

have a very short attention span

i was never really a people person i like to keep to my self most of the time i not a loner but

around people i just think there all idiots and from time to time will say so

i very straightforward and honest person if i don't like you i tend to ignore you

As my sister put it, "...if only people would just shut up and do things right!"  She has had to try various meds to get better.  I got better on the first one tried.

When I was at my worst, I could play games for hours but could not remember more than a couple of digits at a time of a number to copy or dial them.

Just something to consider.

ok,so you need advice about work that is suitable for you & a laptop?

work yes laptop no if you read what i said i looked at laptops and almost all of them are way to high  for me 

i used to work as a computer dismantler. I open up old and donated computers, and take out their motherboards for recycling purposes, such as sorting out low and high end motherboards....

see that something i would like to do but i know almost nothing when it comes to the inside of the  computers 

Just something to consider:

Some of the things in your post sound like me, before I was treated for depression.  I have my "magic pills" now and am much better off.

have a very short attention span

i was never really a people person i like to keep to my self most of the time i not a loner but

around people i just think there all idiots and from time to time will say so

i very straightforward and honest person if i don't like you i tend to ignore you

As my sister put it, "...if only people would just shut up and do things right!"  She has had to try various meds to get better.  I got better on the first one tried.

When I was at my worst, I could play games for hours but could not remember more than a couple of digits at a time of a number to copy or dial them.

Just something to consider.

will i have or had adhd  i us to take like 15 to 20  different type of pills then my dad die and my mom just stop give them to me my short temper went away but  now i have the  short  attention span  and i guess you can call it  selective memory and i really have no wish to start take pills again like 1 year later  i  gained almost 200 pounds from the age  14 to 10 i did not way no more then 115 to 100 pounds if that  and i can't really say i have depression i don't really have anything to be depressed about  i not unhappy with my life i mean there are times when i am but  most of that is when i don't get my way or whatever

That's a feeling we all experience at some point in our lives. One can be more or less sociable, always depend on your mood and your willingness to deal with things. We should all be more positive despite the circumstances, being negative do not get anything.

• Like 3

First about technical advice. I think a tab would be suitable for you. Some of them should fall in your price range and are just powerful enough to surf around. Also multimedia laptops and the ones not meant for gaming should fall in that range, found several in my country web shop.

About back pain. Have you visited doctor and are you stretching making other excersises? From my experience simple calm stretching can help a lot. But as it goes for back muscles which supports your spine you should be careful and not force into moves you can´t do at the moment.

What comes about work then unplug your desktop, discharge yourself from static electricity and take screwdriver and take that side panel off. Never knows, you might get even interested about the inner side of the PC;) I bet there countless different job types, just keep an eye on job offerings for a longer time would be my suggestion.

Hi Kiba,

first off: it is not easy to open up like you did and to talk about your personal live an your issues.

Thanks for your trust! I think you did the right thing: open up, seek advice and maybe some help.

What you wrote regarding a job:

Your good with your hands, you have a interest in computers, a team is not necessary for you to do your job...

Sounds like you could be a very good graphic designer or photographer.

http://www.gettyimages.com is the page where my company buys graphics and fotos from.

If you can invest some time in learning how to use tools like 'gimp' you might be able to sell some graphics. 

What you wrote regarding your personal live:

You are a strong person. You have your mind set and you are honest.

We have something in common. I had issues in my live too. The smallest things got me pissed off. I didn't have the energy to change something. I gained weight and had back issues.

I talked to a doctor and the situation i was dealing with for years was a medical issue. My hormones were messed up. The doctor i went to did some tests. i had to take a half pill for two months and i feel way better.

I lost weight, my back problems are still there but way better, I'm in a better mood and i started to have energy to work out.

I'm not a big fan of doctors and pills, but they can help you. It is not always bad.

redy.

Edited by redy.

I understand your feelings, I am exactly the same :)

@Work - Web designer perhaps? :) You can work from home, you don't need to code anything, you can be purely a designer and your customers would have to code them for their site or employ a developer..

Edited by Chuckun

Something to consider....

You're trying to find a job to work around problems or faults you have... Why not, as others have suggested seek help, advice, and/or treatment/training to correct the problems you have that can be fixed, and thus open up your employment possibilities?

Not to be mean or negative, but if I were an employer, with a list of needs as specific as you've listed, you wouldn't be on my list of potential hires. You need to sell yourself to a company, not the company sell themselves to you. In the job market you'll be competing against a lot of other people applying for the same job, and if one of them is more qualified for the position, they'll get hired first.

That's a feeling we all experience at some point in our lives. One can be more or less sociable, always depend on your mood and your willingness to deal with things. We should all be more positive despite the circumstances, being negative do not get anything.

not really being negative about anything i got hit by a car when i was  15 or 16 and i have had a really bad back problem ever since  i seen doctor and everything but they all said there nothing wrong with my spine or blah blah this  nothing really  helpful some of the friends i have talked to  said i most likely have nerve damage because when i start to  walk and it start to hurt i lose all feeling in my legs and they start to shake and i fall

First about technical advice. I think a tab would be suitable for you. Some of them should fall in your price range and are just powerful enough to surf around. Also multimedia laptops and the ones not meant for gaming should fall in that range, found several in my country web shop.

About back pain. Have you visited doctor and are you stretching making other excersises? From my experience simple calm stretching can help a lot. But as it goes for back muscles which supports your spine you should be careful and not force into moves you can´t do at the moment.

What comes about work then unplug your desktop, discharge yourself from static electricity and take screwdriver and take that side panel off. Never knows, you might get even interested about the inner side of the PC;) I bet there countless different job types, just keep an eye on job offerings for a longer time would be my suggestion.

i know how to take a  pc apart but i know almost nothing about the inside of them other then that i understand RAM and hard drives  and fans but other then that i have no clue about 

Hi Kiba,

first off: it is not easy to open up like you did and to talk about your personal live an your issues.

Thanks for your trust! I think you did the right thing: open up, seek advice and maybe some help.

What you wrote regarding a job:

Your good with your hands, you have a interest in computers, a team is not necessary for you to do your job...

Sounds like you could be a very good graphic designer or photographer.

http://www.gettyimages.com is the page where my company buys graphics and fotos from.

If you can invest some time in learning how to use tools like 'gimp' you might be able to sell some graphics. 

i done a little graphis design in my time and i not really a fan of  it i don't have the  patience for it

I understand your feelings, I am exactly the same :)

@Work - Web designer perhaps? :) You can work from home, you don't need to code anything, you can be purely a designer and your customers would have to code them for their site or employ a developer..

could you maybe explain a little more maybe show me some of your work  i done coding  before i know little html 

Something to consider....

You're trying to find a job to work around problems or faults you have... Why not, as others have suggested seek help, advice, and/or treatment/training to correct the problems you have that can be fixed, and thus open up your employment possibilities?

Not to be mean or negative, but if I were an employer, with a list of needs as specific as you've listed, you wouldn't be on my list of potential hires. You need to sell yourself to a company, not the company sell themselves to you. In the job market you'll be competing against a lot of other people applying for the same job, and if one of them is more qualified for the position, they'll get hired first.

i understand that but first i need to find out what i want to do  and the problems are  apart of my life and i have to find a job around them or i end up lose the job for them  so that the reason i said them i can walk but not very much