Fallen Marine.

Thundercats

Today became a very hard day for me. I was spending time with my family when a car came up my driveway. It was not just any car. This was a Marine Corps officer car. I was puzzled since I am retired. My heart sank to see my best friend's family get out of the car crying and cz me running to me. My best friend of 30 years was KIA. He was only 2 weeks from coming home for good. This is when it becomes very hard for me to coupe with everything that I did in my 14 years in the Corps. So lets put our differences aside and remember those who put yhere life on the line for freedom. I drank myself a 1/2 bottle of scotch and I am going to bed now. I will ury my best this weekend so I won't be around much.

I have to say this is why I like this clan. I can get personal and know that there are people on here that give a shit and will show you support

I'm really sorry for your loss Thunder. I have some friends who are planning on joining the military after high school and thinking that this could happen to them is very scary. I can't imagine what you're going through, but the FAmily is here for you man.

• Like 1

TC, so sorry for your loss of your friend.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends family.  Though he has passed on in body, his memory and spirit will live on with his loved ones.

Peace