Complaint... [Ventrilo]

Solarizer

Ok, i have a complaint about Caboose, since a while i muted him because i don't like him this is the best reaction

that i could do instead of having a b*** fight. So im free the mute whoever i don't want to hear, right?

Today Caboose started sending me "page's" (text to speech on ventrilo, getting attention from another player) i asked him to stop. I asked him more then three++ times

with no result. This is however very annoying since i'm in a game.

Now i'm not a guy that usually reports about this kinda things but K.O. is an admin so far i know on ventrilo and since

i asked him to do something about it. But he did not much about it.

And i know that my system gives a feedback (buzzing) sound, i'll explain this.

My system is not ground wired, this is why. i tried to fix it, almost electrocuted myself and my flatscreens.

People that are annoyed by this "buzzing" just mute me and problem solved. I realy don't mind this.

P.s. i know this is the wrong post in the wrong forum section, but there is no Complaints about ventrilo. I'm very sorry to do so, this way.

I hope someone can do theire jobs on the admin/moderating on ventrilo. I will be greatfull.

- Solar Out

• Administrators

we should have a section for this in complaint forum.

Why????? 1 (or very few) complain for vent in 15 months and we need new section? gah I don't want to make forums unreadable.

Player A on vent says f*** you to player B.

Player B hits the forum and says player A tells me f*** you. Are we supposed to tell player A to stop it? NO. If player A continues same shit with other players we can then just mute, kick and ban him depending on scenario. Their is no need for new section tbh!

@OP I will make some channel's without paging feature. So, if you are playing and don't want to get bugged you can move to that channel. That should fix the issue permanently. :)

If k.o.didn't do anything about it then it probably wasn't a big deal and you're probably over reacting with some pissy pissy fight. Anyway I've heard some ppl using the text to speech stuff and yeah I know it can be annoying but its not like its grounds to ban someone. When I get internet back (Monday) I'll be able to moderate it as I see fit.

• Like 1

If k.o.didn't do anything about it then it probably wasn't a big deal and you're probably over reacting with some pissy pissy fight. Anyway I've heard some ppl using the text to speech stuff and yeah I know it can be annoying but its not like its grounds to ban someone. When I get internet back (Monday) I'll be able to moderate it as I see fit.

Ducky, how can you make this statement if you weren't there? Second, you know i respect you but this comment i do not appreciate. Sorry mate.

Ducky, how can you make this statement if you weren't there? Second, you know i respect you but this comment i do not appreciate. Sorry mate.

well u re like that lold, first ur beeing all smart, then when u get owned u come here and cry, that someone insulted u or w/e, for once be a man and take it, instead of whining here.

Edited by Aniky

well u re like that lold, first ur beeing all smart, then when u get owned u come here and cry, that someone insulted u or w/e, for once be a man and take it, instead of whining here.

If this is how the stands are. No intention to make a drama out of this.

best option for me, seek another ventrilo.

- Solar out permanent.

p.s. Warninja, Ducky, Thundercunt and Blade. Add me on steam.

• Like 1

If this is how the stands are. No intention to make a drama out of this.

best option for me, seek another ventrilo.

- Solar out permanent.

p.s. Warninja, Ducky, Thundercunt and Blade. Add me on steam.

nothing to be offended, but ur just showing how ppl like u acting with all this drama, someone posting some post, u get offended and beeing emo, by saying "im gone from this ventrilo". Belive me, noone doesnt care really, its i-net and sometimes u just need to hold it back, instead of fighting for every small thing.

To all that said that he was whining about bitching, go on vent and ask someone to page you. Now take that sound and multiply it by 30 while you are in-game trying to ear the foot steps of your enemy. I completely understand Solarizer and I would kick that guy immediately for doing it 5 times in a row after I ask him to stop politely. It was a fair complain and everyone should consider this as if someone was tking someone else on the server 20 times in a row and that the other admin wasn't doing anything <- however it's harder to catch "pages" then "tk" so I understand why k.o. didn't do anything. Posting here was the right thing to do and I hope to see you again on vent Solarizer.

Good thing you removed that Dare, I got bored once from 1 player doing it and I moved to the Admin channel.

First, I can make that statement because i trust ko.

Second, I didn't post it here for you to 'appreciate' or not, I just wanted to give my input. Sorry mate.

• Like 1