• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Help me please

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None

Satori what FPS are you getting while in game? Try lowering them and let me know if you still getting the same issue? What version of the AMD driver are you using?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Xernicus

Xernicus

Certified Mikutard

• ET Member
  • 2,693 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • EvolveHQ:Xernicus
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:=F|A=Xernicus
  • Steam ID:0:0:57748879
  • T-M:ET: 7-6
Contributor

Well going with what JoeDirt said, here's a few tips that I have to offer:

if you enter your VISION control panel, you may be able to try overclocking your GPU (or APU, whichever you have), via the OverDrive software that is included with the AMD drivers.

As for drivers, I am running 8.1 Pro and I'm not experiencing any issues with FPS drops or disconnections- the driver version I'm running is as follows:

Packaging: 12.104-130328a-157485C-ATI
Catalyst: 13.4

And in the event that the issues are indeed connection related, Annibal sent me this guide awhile ago, and it both improved my connection (stability and latency), and my FPS rate, etc.

http://www.speedguid...008-tweaks-2574

^SaTorI

^SaTorI

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,367 posts
I am just really nice
  • Admin:15
  • Server:NQ3
  • Alias:=F|A=^SaTorI
  • Steam ID:satori_
  • T-M:ET: 4-3

Satori what FPS are you getting while in game? Try lowering them and let me know if you still getting the same issue? What version of the AMD driver are you using?

FPS 90

AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon Graphics 270 GHz

Vanaraud

Vanaraud

L10: Grand Master

• ET Member
  • 3,416 posts
I am just really nice
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Vael
  • T-M:ET:2-1
Contributor

Hm I wonder if you have same problems in other mods in ET: jaymod and silent. I remember I used to lag awfully in NQ mod but as I switched to silent\ jay it was gone?! :dntk

^SaTorI

^SaTorI

• ET Member
  • 1,367 posts
I am just really nice

Hm I wonder if you have same problems in other mods in ET: jaymod and silent. I remember I used to lag awfully in NQ mod but as I switched to silent\ jay it was gone?! :dntk

yes, I have the same problem in silent and NQ.

^SaTorI

^SaTorI

• ET Member
  • 1,367 posts
I am just really nice

Well, now my FPS is 50, but the problem continues...

Well going with what JoeDirt said, here's a few tips that I have to offer:

if you enter your VISION control panel, you may be able to try overclocking your GPU (or APU, whichever you have), via the OverDrive software that is included with the AMD drivers.

As for drivers, I am running 8.1 Pro and I'm not experiencing any issues with FPS drops or disconnections- the driver version I'm running is as follows:

Packaging: 12.104-130328a-157485C-ATI
Catalyst: 13.4

And in the event that the issues are indeed connection related, Annibal sent me this guide awhile ago, and it both improved my connection (stability and latency), and my FPS rate, etc.

http://www.speedguid...008-tweaks-2574

I have w8, but the same system offered me upgrade to w8.1, but still single language, is not w8.1 pro, the truth is that I had a really hard time lately with all this and if I my problem continues, I do not know if you need an admin who can not play, My computer skills are limited and I do not know what else to do, I feel tired and frustrated

redy.

redy.

redy me plsss

• Staff
  • 1,879 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • EvolveHQ:redyy
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:redy.
  • T-M:13-10

Donator

Contributor

where do you live? I'm not too experienced with win8 but we can start a teamviewer session and i can take a look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users