Ph0eniX has a new home! :D

Chameleon

So I finally got the paperwork finished, and got the power/inet/water and so on turned on in my new home, and as of about 6 tonight I am going to start moving!  I am very excited, I am even further up in the mountains, out in Gods country, as they would say around here haha.. I don't think I will be missing much, if any FA time, considering I already have everything setup..  

I do have a question though, will changing isp's change anything for me as my levels and so on, on the servers, or is that all stored in my player profile?

Anyway, it is moving time, hopefully I will tube some of you suckas later on tonight from my new home, with my new view..   :D

• Like 9

pics or it didn't happen!

and for the levels, i do believe they are guid linked on call of duty, so that should not be as much of an issue i guess.

• Like 1

No. Your levels and admin are connected to your guid. If you don't change that you will be fine!

Yay!  Hey bubbles, if I get everything finished and setup tonight, wanna do some Left 4 Dead?

I didn't get in till after dark, but I will take pics tomorrow for sure... The ISP is from the same company, but I am quite far from home, I home it doesn't screw with anything :D