If you could...

GhostXech

If you could have all the money in the world what is the one thing you would spend it on?

If you could fly where is the one place you would go?

If you could time travel what is the one even in the past you would go to?

If you could read only one person's mind who would it be?

Would love to see the creative answers y'all have put!

If you could have all the money in the world what is the one thing you would spend it on?

• I would buy myself a small house here in Oregon with my boyfriend. I don't need much space.

• I would go to South America. I'd like to see all the exotic animals and learn more about their culture. I feel they don't get enough credit for being in an awesome country.

If you could time travel what is the one event in the past you would go to?

• Event in my life: I would go back exactly one year from today and tell my Grandfather how much he means to me OR: Go back three years and tell my depressed self that everything is worth living, and it gets better.
  • Event in history: I would go back to WWII when Truman dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It's always interested me the pressure he had with the world in that one decision, and I would have loved to pick his mind.

• My real answer is no one, because I really don't care about what others think of me or my actions.
  • But if I absolutely HAD to choose one person: Obama, solely because I would get a more in-depth perspective on what's REALLY going on in the country, and see events that I could either support or avoid, as an individual.
  • Like 1

I'd invest a chunk into opening up a 'Gaming Cafe'. Computers, consoles etc. people can play while munching out.  The rest would just get donated to charitable causes. Feedin' kids/Cancer research   Oh. And Science. ALL HAIL SCIENCE.

1: Japan. Awesome, humorous culture.

or

2: London/UK. Lots of cool things to see. Accents are also effin' sexy-balls.

'Big Bang'. Would be bad-ass to see it go off if it did take place.

Charles Manson. Just want to see what it's like into a psychopath's mind.

- I would simply purchase a house for my partner and I.  A permanent roof over my head with no rent/mortgage would allow us to do so much, we don't need anything more!

- Probably Afrika

- Back to my mid-teens to undo a foolish mistake.  I was fortunate enough for it to all work out in the end but I still wish I could undo the past.

- I honestly wouldn't want to read anybody's mind.  I could not bare to invade somebody's private thoughts!

If you could have all the money in the world what is the one thing you would spend it on? a lighter to burn it all.

If you could fly where is the one place you would go? the airport.

If you could time travel what is the one even in the past you would go to? Ancient Egypt Time.

If you could read only one person's mind who would it be? Already have enough troubles understanding my own..

Edited by .'-SkuLLy
  • Like 1