New Year resolution (For my =F|A=mily)

Chameleon

Another year is almost in the books, and a new one is just around the corner. In a couple of weeks I will have been a member 

of this awesome Family for a year, (13th of next month I do believe). Anyway, it has been a year filled with so many ups and downs, but

one thing that has helped me through it all is you guys/gals. With all the health problems and surgeries I have had, you all have

been more than supportive, and I love you all for that.. I have made a lot of friends, and hopefully no enemies, and will never

be able to express what that means to me.. I hope as a member I have done a good job, been helpful, admin'd the servers well,

and done the leaders and so on proud. I know my health issues took me out for about a month, but I am still around..

In the new year I hope to hold true to these qualities, and hopefully do even more.. I plan to donate more, recruit more, admin more, and 

be more active with other games.. I hope I can make many more new friends, and make many more memories with the ones I already

have. You all have really been a blessing to me, and play a huge roll in my life.. I hope and pray for many more years of fun and friends in this family, and can't wait to see what the future holds for us all.. I love you guys/girls....

Ph0eniX  A.K.A.  Shane  :D

15883_487956994580336_519138085_n.jpg?w=

• Like 7

That was really beautifully Said... Even though I do not know nor never Seen you on 1 of the E.T. Servers, I feel with you for your ups and downs and Surgeries =X

I wish you all the good luck and health in your recovery time and don't loose your mind !!! Many hugzz and luvzz from kitteh <3