Cant figure out about the signatures

CruelKind

I make sigs and would also like to display one on the forums, but I'm not figuring out where I go to do that..  could someone please assist? thanks.

If you want to post for others to see in forums you can go to the thread art/signatures. If you want to help there are a ton of requests currently in that thread. We love the help and new minds. :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/24-art-screenshot-photogallery-signature/

Thanks, I'll have a go at it, I love putting things together with photoshop, I'll post some examples of my work.

are there image size restrictions? ie; 500 x 180 or what?

• 3 months later...

1e9ydf.jpg

LOOOL try add this in my signature. I have two page open and that in this page not rigth page. LOOL sorry for spamming!

Edited by von Rantala

1e9ydf.jpg

LOOOL try add this in my signature. I have two page open and that in this page not rigth page. LOOL sorry for spamming!

Simply right click ur Sig above, select the copy image option, and the paste it into ur Sig editing page