would like to help teams

Dare2BeFair / Captain.

Hey FA guys, just wanted to say if I am playing on your servers and a team becomes uneven, I would be happy to be the first the be !putteam'ed.  I dont care about kill sprees or which team i play, but just want to have it fair.  

If there is anything else i can do the make the teams fair or the game play more fun, let me know :)

-thomas

• Like 6

Sorry, what do u mean new topic?  U meant I shouldnt have made a new topic or what?

I guess he meant that actions speak for themselves on the servers and it was not necessary to make a post in the forum to say :)

Anyway, thanks for your willingness to help achieve a fair game, would be great if all the players think like you!

• Like 1

I guess he meant that actions speak for themselves on the servers and it was not necessary to make a post in the forum to say :)Anyway, thanks for your willingness to help achieve a fair game, would be great if all the players think like you!

Im just trying to say that, rather than some admin having to say, one guy go allies or whatever, just move me

What you could do to help teams:

Easy things (which you probably do already):

-press tab every time you're dead, look at the teams, join weaker team by yourself

-on silent servers, look at the howfairs when they're called by admins

-use /scores in your console before joining a team, to check k/d rates

More advanced things:

-behave on long term, get to know us, be active on forum and apply for fearless assassins, so you can actively help us making servers fun

-that's it really :D

• Like 3

What you could do to help teams:

Easy things (which you probably do already):

-press tab every time you're dead, look at the teams, join weaker team by yourself

-on silent servers, look at the howfairs when they're called by admins

-use /scores in your console before joining a team, to check k/d rates

More advanced things:

-behave on long term, get to know us, be active on forum and apply for fearless assassins, so you can actively help us making servers fun

-that's it really :D

Already doing the easy things. Also, I'm not going to join FA as I'm a member over at UcE. I just play on FA servers when the UcE server is empty o.O

• Like 1

as a beginner i really appreciate it when someone tells what to do on a map. sometimes no one knows what's going on and it's nice to have better players say something like "defend the big room" or "focus offense on E2". if the team is not working together it's good to have someone offer leadership.

whether anyone actually listens is another matter XD