Do you guys remember that one server troll?

Antichrist

Well I suppose the admin wiki doesn't mention anything on that method of taking care of trolls, so you should be good. Looks like we have a Fearless Assassin here. ;)

Very nice set of gifts there. Merry Christmas, Anti! :)

• Like 4

I have added more pictures of the skull in the VIP section. And I'm going to take a shitload more pictures. I will also take pictures or closeups of anything you guys request of the skull, angles, whatever you want! It's pretty cool to be a VIP :)

I have added more pictures of the skull in the VIP section. And I'm going to take a shitload more pictures. I will also take pictures or closeups of anything you guys request of the skull, angles, whatever you want! It's pretty cool to be a VIP :)

Tease me, why not? :(

I don't have the money for even a basic VIP package :(

Tease me, why not? :(

I don't have the money for even a basic VIP package :(

Only $15 for Silver, $30 for Gold, and $50 for Platinum! $15 can be saved in a couple months with just spare change. Take it in to the bank, and Viola! There's your VIP membership!

• Like 2