getting kicked from server

Fb!N!nJa

I always try to conenct to =F|A= but the problem is that i connect a moment of a while its ok i can play and stuff but then i get kicked. I tried restarting Enemy Territory it still didnt work, then making a new profile still no, and also tryed re-adding the setting and it didnt work. Please help i want to play soo bad :( really please help

I saw it,

Update your PB and it'll be just fine.

It said something about pb failure, so i guess you don't have that pnkbstra thing running..

Try it and see if it works, if not try others advise :P

• Administrators

in 2.55 it doesnt show the error for the person, next time when it happens either reconnect and ask an admin what message it says when you got kicked, or tell me the exact time when it happend and i will check the logs

in 2.55 it doesnt show the error for the person, next time when it happens either reconnect and ask an admin what message it says when you got kicked, or tell me the exact time when it happend and i will check the logs

ok then thx mate

Here is something that might help:

"

Why does PunkBuster kick me for INIT FAILURE?

Usually, this message means your PB is not working properly. You should run our PBSetup program to make sure your PB is up to date.

However, we have recently discovered that some broadband routers routinely drop OOB (Out of Band) packets for no apparent reason. Since all PB packets are OOB, these routers can actually block PB's communication (again for no apparent reason). To determine if the router is the cause of this problem for you, remove the router and connect directly to the internet. If you are able to play this way, then the cause is very likely the router.

Based on user feedback, the following router brands/models are reported to have problems. Not necessarily all models of a brand might be affected, and the list is in no way complete but it can give you a few hints. Also, we do not claim that our list below shows the only solution to fix your issue, nor that it will fix it for sure even though it has worked for others. It could very well be that changing some settings in your router could help as well. Contacting the company directly might help you as well.

* Linksys - possible solution: Use firmware 1.44.2

* Motorola - possible solution: Update to latest firmware

* Netgear - possible solution: Disable SPI (statefull packet inspection) "

Source: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-et.php

Try googling the problem.

Here is something that might help:

"

Why does PunkBuster kick me for INIT FAILURE?

Usually, this message means your PB is not working properly. You should run our PBSetup program to make sure your PB is up to date.

However, we have recently discovered that some broadband routers routinely drop OOB (Out of Band) packets for no apparent reason. Since all PB packets are OOB, these routers can actually block PB's communication (again for no apparent reason). To determine if the router is the cause of this problem for you, remove the router and connect directly to the internet. If you are able to play this way, then the cause is very likely the router.

Based on user feedback, the following router brands/models are reported to have problems. Not necessarily all models of a brand might be affected, and the list is in no way complete but it can give you a few hints. Also, we do not claim that our list below shows the only solution to fix your issue, nor that it will fix it for sure even though it has worked for others. It could very well be that changing some settings in your router could help as well. Contacting the company directly might help you as well.

* Linksys - possible solution: Use firmware 1.44.2

* Motorola - possible solution: Update to latest firmware

* Netgear - possible solution: Disable SPI (statefull packet inspection) "

Source: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-et.php

Try googling the problem.

I tried going to the website it didnt work :( i did nothing to make this happen, well thx anyways epicofail :thanks

• Administrators

OMG OMG OMG Daredevil you solved my problem dont know how to repay you <3 <3<3<3 AHHHHHHH i can play again after 1 week

He's the the master!!! HAIL DAREDEVIL!!!