• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

signature...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GraveDigger

GraveDigger

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,740 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:StinkyPinky
  • Steam ID:96confused

Donator

Contributor
I would like to make a custom signature but so far I have failed at every attempt. Who could give me some pointers or would be willing to help me in this endevor? I like the ones done in paint--but that isnt my style really.

Any suggestions would be a big help.

thanks,

GraveDigger

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Blackguard

Blackguard

L3: Novice

• Inactive Member
  • 104 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:11
  • Server:None
Contributor
I'm not sure this is the ideal section for your topic, but I'm very able to help you. Whatever is easiest for you is fine, I can show you material to help you accomplish what you want or walk you through it myself. Go ahead and add me on xfire.

GraveDigger

GraveDigger

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,740 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:StinkyPinky
  • Steam ID:96confused

Donator

Contributor

I'm not sure this is the ideal section for your topic, but I'm very able to help you. Whatever is easiest for you is fine, I can show you material to help you accomplish what you want or walk you through it myself. Go ahead and add me on xfire.

i really didnt know where to post this but since it wasnt very "techy" or all that important I fiqured if I threw it in here somebody would respond.

thank you -- im adding you now.

i will try to catch you sometime later this week--got a test on Wed so I have put myself on restriction from all things gaming. As a matter of fact I should be reading right now. LOL.

talk to you soon.

GraveDigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users