• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

MIA Alert

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LeftWingVixen

LeftWingVixen

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,070 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=LeftWingVixen
  • T-M:ET:9-4

Hello boys and girls, of all ages -

Although I am not an F|A member (though I'd like to be in the future ;)) , I felt it necessary to announce that I won't be playing ET or any other game for a week, starting on Saturday night. (12/14)

Reason being, is that I recently moved to Oregon and my boyfriend who is still in SoCal is coming to visit me for a week. We will be visiting eachother as much as we can between work until he can move up here with me in the near future.

There is a heavy chance that I might come onto the forums to check-in, and will probably peek in Jay1 to say hello and show him around, but I won't be an 'active' player, so I don't want anyone to think I vanished in thin air, if anyone really cares.

I can also post pics of our Salem/Portland, Oregon adventures afterwards if you guys are interested. I'm merely trying to be involved with the clan more and familarize myself with the people in it, as well as vice-versa.

So, overall - I will get my game on both tonight, tomorrow night, and maybe early Saturday before he arrives - but mostly absent within the week.

I'd also like to say I got TS, so I'd like to communicate more with everyone and have fun.

(Please note: I am just a frequent player, so if I have no importance of the clan while not being a member, please disregard this.)

Thanks guys, and happy killin'!

- Vixen; Morgan <3

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

RedBaird

RedBaird

What does this thing do? I will push it and see...

• Leader
  • 6,190 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:FA_Redbaird
  • Admin:20
  • Alias:=F|A=RedBaird
  • T-M:ET: 13-4

Donator

FA always understands that RL comes first, especially if your Snuggle Bunny is coming to town!

LeftWingVixen

LeftWingVixen

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,070 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:16
  • Alias:=F|A=LeftWingVixen
  • T-M:ET:9-4
That's great that you're so understandable.
And yes, I miss my man.

Artanis

Artanis

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 553 posts
Will become famous
  • EvolveHQ:Artanis76
  • Admin:12
  • Alias:=F|A=Artanis

(Please note: I am just a frequent player, so if I have no importance of the clan while not being a member, please disregard this.)

Thanks guys, and happy killin'!

- Vixen; Morgan <3

Hrmmm without regular players or even nonregular players servers would not be around so all players are important! Enjoy yourselves and see you soon.  :punk

Antichrist

Antichrist

Troll Exterminator

• Recruiting Team
  • 3,284 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • EvolveHQ:Antic666hrist
  • Admin:17
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:ET: 17-10

Donator

There is a heavy chance that I might come onto the forums to check-in, and will probably peek in Jay1 to say hello and show him around

Yeah.. I know how this goes. "I'm just looking/showing you something real quick" Turns into.. "Ok I promise, just 1 more map then we can go!"

Have fun :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users