Free Fallout 1, 2, and tactics! (yes, it's legal! :D)

Dddrgn

Just thought some of you may want to know that there is a website currently giving out fallout 1, 2, and tactics for free as a special offer! The series is pretty popular, and I know that some of you may want to get your hands on the copies, because why not? Free!

I'm currently working on getting them linked to my account myself, the website is really slow, like click something and wait 2 minutes slow.

Here's the website: gog.com

EDIT: It looks like there is currently a glitch where the checkout page shows up as a 404 error, not sure if this is temporary or what. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Edited by Dddrgn
  • Like 1

GOG is always amazing. I've been a big fan of the D&D (yes I'm a nerd) PC games ever since watching my dad play NWN as a kid. Got every single D&D game for $10 or something.

Thanks for the tip!

Sweet! No lag or glitches for me. Downloading the game now :)

Btw, are they able to link with steam or is it just that website?

Doesn't look like it links with steam, but you can at least add non-steam games to run through steam.