I need a new name...

Midnight

• Leader

Noon? 

I was thinking like that.  What is the opposite of Midnight?  Noon.  To add some pizzazz, change it to "Nooner".  If you are a fan of Robin Williams, you could try, "Neener, neener", but that might lead to questions on-server like, "where has that weenie neener been?" 

• Like 2

first off what  do you like 

like type of movie or type of anime if your a otaku like me i always base my names off what anime i like  \\

what books you like  if you like dragons what type music what type need more info it pointless just to tho out names like the flamelord or the deadlysins 

first off what  do you like 

like type of movie or type of anime if your a otaku like me i always base my names off what anime i like  \\

what books you like  if you like dragons what type music what type need more info it pointless just to tho out names like the flamelord or the deadlysins 

I like anything dark and evil. I don't care for anime. I prefer magical things and things associated with sin, hell, death, souls, monsters etc. Yea yea I'm weird. But the name is:

Ugh I can't do the spoiler. WTF. I can type code, but can't do that. Help me. :noob:cry

Go into full editor and up top, above the underline option is the 'Special BBC code' button. Click it, and choose spoiler from the list.

And it should allow you to do this.

• Like 1

Infectious Bubbles

OMGERD! Thank you Sid!

Anyway that be the new name!

I love it!! :D

I just figured I would do a spoiler too since you did hehe :D

Edited by Ph0eniX
  • Like 1

Midnight.  I talked to Phoenix yesterday and we was goofing around in the game with songs and this one came up and we thought you should get the

lyrics off of the net and see if there are any names in this song.

Midnight at the Oasis

I just read Red Beards thread and if you use noon   then it has to be   "Killer Noon"  or  Just add Killer to Midnight.

Just add Killer to anything to have a new name.  There are a lot of Killers out there.

Midnight.  I talked to Phoenix yesterday and we was goofing around in the game with songs and this one came up and we thought you should get the

lyrics off of the net and see if there are any names in this song.

Midnight at the Oasis

I am familiar with that song. And I love how you always talk to Phoenix but he never wants to talk to me. :( And I have me name! Yay!

Haha groovy name. I take it that was you then last night on beginners?

Yessir. Suprisingly no one did an alias check, unless I was number one when UADave came in for a sec and did aliases.

• Leader

Go into full editor and up top, above the underline option is the 'Special BBC code' button. Click it, and choose spoiler from the list.

And it should allow you to do this.

Funny, I've been doing this and other codes 'manually' all this time, after using BBCode Mode button to find them in others' posts.

InfectedBubbles, I noticed that your "likes" still show as "midnight", but they do link to your profile properly.