stopping my trial period

Shaky >:D

Well it's too bad to say this; but i'm going to quit =F|A= and ET

As I posted in a thread a week ago i'm abnormally busy lately and the next weeks things don't look brighter.

2 days ago, daredevil sent me a pm how to promote to full member.

This made me think; and after long time of brainstorming I decided that right now I should get things well and straight in my real life and I realized I wouldn't get any more time for things like these than I have now.

Therefore, I decided to leave.

I have had a great time with you guys and I'll never question the F|A clan at all but I simply won't have the time to spend @ F|A & ET that they deserve.

So I wanna thank all you awesome guys for this amazing period and bb; hope to see you some day again.

All the best wishes,

Shak3

• Administrators

You are always welcome back when you are active and good luck with real life. :)

I guess the PM which you are saying was mass PM sended to all Trial Members . It basically says if you need to end your trial you will need to make at least 3 players to post their application with your referral name it. Now, that doesn't mean we will just invite all that 3 or will end the trial application. In the end joining =F|A= is invitation based and will remain like it.

In many clans it is compulsory that you need to donate to become member or you just need only few XP and you are member. This is not the case here. The above rule has been introduced in COD4 since a while and it will be in ET also.

It has it's own benefits. Let me post few:

1. It will encourage inter race members to join. As for example, I can't tell Brazilian to join us, but if one of our member is from Brazil he can. With time it creates true multi gaming clan having members from different countries. At present we have members from around 31 countries.

2. We always open new topic each month or so where present members used to suggest new members. But trial members where not able to participate in it since they don't have access to private section. So, I sended a group PM to all Trial Clan Members on how to expedite their application. So, with new system Trial Members will auto participate in suggesting new members.

3. It will wipe out members not willing to do anything. Some players just directly PM me how can I become member? Why I can't be member? Answering one, two, three, etc can be fine but when you have to answer same thing to 100 player's it gets boring.

First move was to add min XP required i.e. 40K which wiped out one night applications and with 3 referral system required it will help Trial Members to voice their opinion in selecting new members.

Thanks for the positiv reactions so far

@ dare i understand this whole idea/thing bout that wasn't by any way a point I wanted to make in my post :P

And maybe I will be back some day, i hope so, but I'm afraid it will take a long long way to that moment :(

[quote name=Shaky >:D' date='24 January 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1264344942' post='56911]

Well it's too bad to say this; but i'm going to quit =F|A= and ET

As I posted in a thread a week ago i'm abnormally busy lately and the next weeks things don't look brighter.

2 days ago, daredevil sent me a pm how to promote to full member.

This made me think; and after long time of brainstorming I decided that right now I should get things well and straight in my real life and I realized I wouldn't get any more time for things like these than I have now.

Therefore, I decided to leave.

I have had a great time with you guys and I'll never question the F|A clan at all but I simply won't have the time to spend @ F|A & ET that they deserve.

So I wanna thank all you awesome guys for this amazing period and bb; hope to see you some day again.

All the best wishes,

Shak3

This is not goodbye, this is see you later. It would be nice for you to get your life on track and I bid you good luck. If you read my signature you may find something in it that will help you make your goals a reality. I am better for having met you. Take care Shake and again, this isn’t a goodbye, this is a see you later.

• Like 1

Shaakkyyyy,

Jammer man maarja RealLife gaat voor natuurlijk. Ik heb je toegevoegd op xfire hoop dat je daar nog eens online komt :)

Shame dude, but Reallife before the rest ofcourse. I've added u on xfire hope u will be online there sometimes :)

Hope to cya later

:hi