F|A STOPWATCH SERVER - UPDATED

daredevil

Feels good so far, first time today that I saw more than 6 players on. Config voting is nice. My suggestion would be to keep the 'official' spawntimes for the stopwatch config at least. And maybe add a 3v3 config also so that heavy weapons / riflenades can't be used.

Oh and if one omnibot joins it gets pretty annoying, they shoot 70-80% acc ;)

• Administrators

Feels good so far, first time today that I saw more than 6 players on. Config voting is nice. My suggestion would be to keep the 'official' spawntimes for the stopwatch config at least. And maybe add a 3v3 config also so that heavy weapons / riflenades can't be used.

Stopwatch config has official spawn times...  Need to make one 3vs3 config.

Oh and if one omnibot joins it gets pretty annoying, they shoot 70-80% acc ;)

That's point of omni.. It's stopwatch/hardcore mix server so omni gonna be tough for practice..   :)

• Administrators

Nope, there's an issue then...they are like 14/18 on all maps. /callvote swserver done before.

Fixed it atm.. if u again see that issue let me know and I will have to apply dirty trick to fix the issue for good. tks

• Like 1

No idea if it can be done but there could be something like:
-xp saves
-no skills are saved

Also many thanks for your work!

No idea if it can be done but there could be something like:

-xp saves

-no skills are saved

Also many thanks for your work!

No XP/skill save for SW cfg is preferred.

For the SW side, most common comment I hear is that hitboxes are too big for SW to give a good ETPro feeling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Is it possible to have a command or a vote to put bot spec? And +1 for the 3v3 config!

Someone needs to create 3vs3 config since i am not sure what weapons are allowed and which are not. OR someone can tell me which one's aren't i will create one.

Bots are on medium shooting ... so others can practice. If you call 1 vs 1 config their would be no bots. I will add that config.