hi F|A members

#Psychot!C#

i want to ask,when i will be a member? i am trial member since 1 year and i asked in one topic that how i can rename myself! someone told me that i can rename myself only when i am F|A member!

now i just want to know if there is any chance of getting into the clan! and i wanna rename myself from Psychot!C to sT.AngeR*!

can I get more information about these things?
thanks!
regards, #Psychot!C#

It says your inactive member? This is probably why you are to become a full member and if i recall correctly, to become a FULL member, you have to recruit someone? I may be wrong, if so, dismiss what i have said.

Being in the clan for a year and only 155 posts, that would explain it. Lack of forum activity, many guests, non-members have better activity. Maybe boost your activity on the forums and maybe something or someone can help you with your situation...

• Like 2

Rule #

8. Activity on server and forum is required

Note: In order to be eligible for becoming full member you will need to refer 1 more player. Once they will be selected as trial, you will be eligible for becoming full member.and our rules.Trial Member - You will be given this level when we think you are potential new member. Trial ends depending how much active you are. Trial period is from 1 day to 3 months. Feel free to contact management if your trial didn't ended after 3 months. In order to end trial you will need to refer one trial member and he should be accepted as trial.

I'm not a leader of the clan. But you got accepted on November 18th 2012. You are inactive member. Still ranked Lvl 11 trial member.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/40467-trialwanna-join-fa/page-2

I would say become a little more active than letting your app go 1 year 1 month untouched. Make sure that your prepared and/or willing to be a active admin.

post-10397-0-50228300-1386337605_thumb.png

i am not inactive. i was inactive before 3 months but i am active again....i playing on jay1,2 and 3!!! i talked with ann!bal,something and with giccse on servers... and i saw lot of members on servers who know me and can say that i am active... dont know why am I still inactive member on my profile...i am acitve again around september...  okay,when i stay trial member is not problem,but i wanna rename myself.... or when is this problem then ill playing on servers like guest! btw i saw member who have less posts than me and he is member,but np. i post only when i want. can i post everyday in introduce yourself or in spam topic,but why? i will have more posts,but this does not mean anything! or?

btw thanks!

The number of posts one makes does not determine whether he will become a full member or not. It merely helps gage the activity they have on the forums which showcases one's involvement in the community.

• Like 1

I'd say post a topic in Tracker, get your status updated to active stay busy on the forums and server and go from there. Brushing up on your knowledge on where to post a topic would help too, we do have a private section for members, where this topic should be considering your discussing a topic which the public does not need to know about and should be private. I usually read topics there first because my family here post topics that keep me up to speed.

Keep it simple mate.

/topic should be moved to private section for members only

• Like 1

It is not really required that you post everyday as spamming is probably not encouraged. There are many other ways you can show that you are active on the forums, one of which is to make a shout in the shoutbox. Just my opinion.

There are different ways to warn that you are active on forum and/or server again: the most commonly used is the tracker, 'contact us' button, and as a last resource pm some staff+  warning of your back.

Forum group updated.

Yes I saw you again few days on jay3.. But the prob Psycho, is that I'm never sure you're back and you're active again, or only doing a little turn through the servers before to disapear again during some days/weeks/months. Even on forum there's no real sign you're active again or I would have requested for you to change your member status to "active" without asking you. There's 2 months between your previous post and this one, and again before these posts close to 3 months.. Hard to say, if you're back or not!

About your acceptance as full member (and don't be hurted it's only a friendly note), be active is also to report on forum the issues from the servers, help on server/forum with admin tasks, recruit some nice guys willing to help the community/his regular players and who stick our criterias of recruiting, and not only say "hello" on servers, play 1 or 2 maps and then go.

So yes you're a nice guy and I would be glad to see you as full member, just give us the arguments in order to support your request/wish Psy. :)

• Like 4

okay! thanks for the tips! I will try to help you more! I'll be active on the forum too!

btw in last time i playing more on jay1 and 2 ! :P

thanks again! see u in game and here!

with respect Psychot!C

• Like 2

Silly question, but why wouldn't he be able to change his name ?

We barely know him and he will change his name, we will not able to track him cuz his new name.

• Administrators
  1. Trial Member - You will be given this level when we think you are potential new member. Trial ends depending how much active you are. Trial period is from 1 day to 3 months. Feel free to contact management if your trial didn't ended after 3 months. In order to end trial you will need to refer one trial member and he should be accepted as trial.

http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Admin_Level_Structure

• 3 years later...

can he re apply ? ill help him with getting a new recruit thats no problem he is since a month or 2 back and active and plan to stay active
as far i saw only a referall was in the place of not getting accepted ill help him getting a referall no problem

only thing is the nub forgot his account password what can be done to help him with this ?

steelseries is his current name 

• Like 1

Steelseries is his current name 

ooh.. lol.. so last time I was discussing with Psycho.. good to know! :D Right now I see him logged in on forum and watching this topic.

@Psycho: yes, you can of course re-apply.

• Like 2