Screenshots problem

Gortel

If you use that method, you would need to then paste from clipboard into MSPaint, Photoshop, or other editing program.

I also have windows 7 and have used that method with no problems.

After you hit print screen, what do you do next?

You also have the option for game screenshots, to open console with the tilde key, and use the command /autoscreenshot and it will save direct into the screenshots folder of the mod you're playing on.

• Like 2

Yeah i use /screenshotjpeg to take screenshots in ET. You could bind it too so that you don't have to open the console which may get in the way of what you want to take a picture of. Or you can press ctrl + tilde key  so that the console opens partially....

With prntsc button. Like anti said you need to paste it onto paint or any other compatible program...

GL!

Thanks for answers.

If you use that method, you would need to then paste from clipboard into MSPaint, Photoshop, or other editing program.

I also have windows 7 and have used that method with no problems.

After you hit print screen, what do you do next?

You also have the option for game screenshots, to open console with the tilde key, and use the command /autoscreenshot and it will save direct into the screenshots folder of the mod you're playing on.

I know that I need to paste into program. When i'm doing it screenshot is full grey.
I'll check your method later, thanks anyway!
<3

I have that autoscreenshot in my F11 button. You can start demo in F12 button and stop demo when push button F12 again. You can find your screenshot on folder where are u play. Example if you play Jaymond server, your screenshot goes ET folder -> Jaymond folder -> Screenshots folder and there you can find your screenshot.

Ok, so I tried von Ratala's method - didn't worked. So I wrote /screenshot and it worked, in console it was written that screenshot was saved. When I opened jaymod folder there wasn't any screenshot. :/
<3

• Leader

If you started ET and did not connect to a server before trying "/screenshot", then your Screenshot file would be in etmain\screenshots.

You might have to start ET "as admin" for your SS to show up in "c:\program files\wolf....\jaymod\screenshots", or "program files (x86)\jaymod\screenshots", depending on your operating system.

• Like 2

If you started ET and did not connect to a server before trying "/screenshot", then your Screenshot file would be in etmain\screenshots.

You might have to start ET "as admin" for your SS to show up in "c:\program files\wolf....\jaymod\screenshots", or "program files (x86)\jaymod\screenshots", depending on your operating system.

And now it's working, thanks a lot! 

<3