• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Internet Is Down At My Place. Thats Why I haven't Been On

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Methuselah

Methuselah

L3: Novice

• User
  • 196 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:8
Internet at my place has been down for a week. That is why I have not been on. I should have it back by next week. The landlord pays the bill for the 25 people that live in the building and he forgot to pay it on time. I finally have access to a computer with internet (the local library computer) to inform you of why I have not been on in the past 5 days. The internet should be on again by next Monday. If not I will keep updating this post.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Hulk

Hulk

L7: Teacher

• Deactivated
  • 1,177 posts
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
Well thats alot of pple for internet, cya on jay 1 when its back up.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor
THE INTERNETZ !!! HOW WILL U LIVE WITHOUT IT D=

Methuselah

Methuselah

L3: Novice

• User
  • 196 posts
  • Admin:8

THE INTERNETZ !!! HOW WILL U LIVE WITHOUT IT D=

I understand your concern as I am going through that situation as you have read. I have been making it with out internet, it is difficult but doable. I have been busy with two jobs and college as a full time student. I have many things that keep me occupied. I have been reading ahead in my classes as a replacement for time spent on internet. However I have found a way to use the library computer before class which is how I am communicating now. I am excited because I do believe I may have internet by Monday, January 25, 2010.

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
i would persoanlly find a massive foil antennete , a copy of aircrack and try to find a wirless connection . try running arch and make your connections secure so thats it not traceble to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users