Internet Is Down At My Place. Thats Why I haven't Been On

Methuselah

Internet at my place has been down for a week. That is why I have not been on. I should have it back by next week. The landlord pays the bill for the 25 people that live in the building and he forgot to pay it on time. I finally have access to a computer with internet (the local library computer) to inform you of why I have not been on in the past 5 days. The internet should be on again by next Monday. If not I will keep updating this post.

THE INTERNETZ !!! HOW WILL U LIVE WITHOUT IT D=

I understand your concern as I am going through that situation as you have read. I have been making it with out internet, it is difficult but doable. I have been busy with two jobs and college as a full time student. I have many things that keep me occupied. I have been reading ahead in my classes as a replacement for time spent on internet. However I have found a way to use the library computer before class which is how I am communicating now. I am excited because I do believe I may have internet by Monday, January 25, 2010.

i would persoanlly find a massive foil antennete , a copy of aircrack and try to find a wirless connection . try running arch and make your connections secure so thats it not traceble to you