(I had to move this:http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/54255-i-will-make-free-signature-pics-for-anyone-who-wants-some/?do=findComment&comment=474052 topic cuz Killer gun locked it.)

The title says it all.  I am making free signature pic for anyone who asks.  Do not worry if I do not create ur pic for a while cuz im busy with school as well.

Edited by HELLFIRE

Killergun did not ban it, he simply locked the topic, because we have a thread for these things.

As I commend your intentions that people donate to FA for a free signature, that doesn't make it free any more. And people who want to create signatures for the clan and its members, should expect nothing in return but the feedback from others, whether constructive or positive. 

We always welcome new people who want to help with signatures and understand when people get busy and it takes time.  So come on in and have some fun.

Killergun did not ban it, he simply locked the topic, because we have a thread for these things.

As I commend your intentions that people donate to FA for a free signature, that doesn't make it free any more. And people who want to create signatures for the clan and its members, should expect nothing in return but the feedback from others, whether constructive or positive. 

We always welcome new people who want to help with signatures and understand when people get busy and it takes time.  So come on in and have some fun.

Um, im asking them to, not telling them.  Also, Even if i did tell them it would still be "free".  I sry i tried to get donations for ur servers. I was just trying to help as I do not have a paypal account.  Thx for ur input and i have revised my post to ur tastes.

Edited by HELLFIRE

(I had to move this:http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/54255-i-will-make-free-signature-pics-for-anyone-who-wants-some/?do=findComment&comment=474052 topic cuz Killer gun locked it.)

The title says it all.  I am making free signature pic for anyone who asks.  Do not worry if I do not create ur pic for a while cuz im busy with school as well.

Also, As this has happened twice before already, DO NOT post ur idea if someone else is already working on it!  Also if u design pics not not use these ideas unless i cant or dont have time to do them.  THX