F|A RECRUITING XPS - FIXED & NEW MAP ROTATION

daredevil

• Administrators

Is it normal we got both mp40 and thompson with 150 ammo as medic? (didn't try others classes)

Also i seen Anti rush mod is running :)

Yes. For dual guns - It's test.. if all like it we keep it and if not we remove. But 30/150 ammo is gonna stay :)

Yes. For dual guns - It's test.. if all like it we keep it and if not we remove. But 30/150 ammo is gonna stay :)

I'm fine with the 30/150 ammo but both weapons are maybe too much :) First impressions show people are disoriented with that and complain. Also we don't know if its an enemy or a team mate when hearing shots ;)

I'm fine with the 30/150 ammo but both weapons are maybe too much :) First impressions show people are disoriented with that and complain. Also we don't know if its an enemy or a team mate when hearing shots ;)

That should keep us on our toes then. Nice play like Jay3 but not fast shooting. I like  B)

Hey guy's 

Since servers went down i'm stil not able to play on jay1 i stil get the same message and that is : cgame_mp_x86.dll 

Is there anyting i can do about this issue or do i have to do an update or someting? Please let me know if you know cuz meh want to play :)

Thnx all :) greetings

I don't understand why you all post map suggestions while daredevil just worked his ass off to add new maps and make our server work again.

The only good answers here in my opinion are: Wow thnx daredevel and Cool maps! follwed by all sorts off expressions of love.

• Like 1

Hey guy's 

Since servers went down i'm stil not able to play on jay1 i stil get the same message and that is : cgame_mp_x86.dll 

Is there anyting i can do about this issue or do i have to do an update or someting? Please let me know if you know cuz meh want to play :)

Thnx all :) greetings

Run ET as administrator. Click on ET.exe->Compatibility and tick the "Run ET as administrator" box.

• Like 1