keys & mouse not working in game

PiaNist

Hi! I just want to know if anyone is experiencing this or knows a solution to this issue. Well my problem is all keys on my keyboard, except for WASD, & left/right mouse click & other mouse buttons will suddenly stop working in game after playing for awhile. It only works again if I reconnect or restart ET. I'm really clueless on what's causing this problem. I tried pk3 cleaner but same shit happens. I'm also sure that my pc is virus free.

Edited by PiaNist

Maybe it's a hardware problem or it is the drivers that are outdated.

-To see if it's the hardware I would use another mouse or keyboard to see if it works.

-For outdated drivers I would use SlimDrivers. is the best program to find the missing drivers.

Good Luck! :)

What Keyboard and Mouse? Any specific device drivers installed for rebinding keys etc?

shit tool but does the job like A4tech bloody v5 mouse & A4tech multimedia keyboard. i got the driver installed for the mouse no rebinding keys, keyboard has no driver.

My first guesses are drivers, or bad key bindings. Remove your cfg, and play default and see if the problem still happens.

will try it..will also double check my cfg

Maybe it's a hardware problem or it is the drivers that are outdated.

-To see if it's the hardware I would use another mouse or keyboard to see if it works.

-For outdated drivers I would use SlimDrivers. is the best program to find the missing drivers.

Good Luck! :)

too bad i have no other mouse/keyboard available to try out. my g500 mouse is broken atm.