Server Update Servers are down

speedfact

If a server is not working please do not panic....we are experiencing some technically difficulties right now. We hope to have servers back up momentarily but until then we recommend playing on another non-us server.

Think of it this way, its a chance to experience other servers.

Sorry for any inconvenience, raging or heart attacks you may have suffered when you saw the message

"Servers are down"

(side note, if you did have a heart attack because your favorite server went down, recommend visiting a local doc about your extreme gaming addiction)

So far the servers we know have gone down are:

Cod4:

-Beginners

-Promod

-abnerdog

-killbox

W:ET:

-NQ3

-Jay2

-Silent 1

and our Teamspeak channel.

(thank god, cause the drunk fin guys were getting a little too drunk for my taste :P)

Anyways this may take from a few minutes to several hours to fix, please be patient with us and don't spam our inboxes. We swear we are doing all we can right now.

***note even when servers go back up, expect some problems to occur***

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 2

lets start blaming..  umm  Grinchfact!! <--this guy  responsible .. plz pm him for more assistance and for free beer

xd

• Like 5

lets start blaming..  umm  Grinchfact!! <--this guy  responsible .. plz pm him for more assistance and for free beer

sad part is literally secs before the servers went down i was jokin with GI that i broke the servers cause it was my first time puttin a ban on the banlist.

Anyways cod servers should be up...will check out ET ones soon. They may go back down though, so dont rage if they do....we are still tryin to figure out the problem.

Also if you cannot connect let us know.

• Like 1

It's called an "addiction" not an "addition".

woman go spellcheck someone else for once!

Also all servers should be up and running, if you have any problems with the servers not running just let us know here.

• Like 3

ever since we had the big outage out here last week, crap on the internet hasn't been correct since.

I blame the Obama health care site.   Yeah, that's it.  I will blame it all on them.

WHERE"S MY COD  ! ! !

• Like 1

woman go spellcheck someone else for once!

Also all servers should be up and running, if you have any problems with the servers not running just let us know here.

You are married to a woman. You should know this will not happen.  But I certainly appreciate everyone working on this and getting it done quickly.

• Like 1