Website Gallery - New version updated.

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated the Gallery tonight. Rather then posting your personal pics in topics feel free to use our new Gallery. Also, SEO links problem should be fixed now.

http://fearless-assassins.com/gallery/

If you would like to see more categories feel free to suggest. Suggestions are more then welcome. :)

Can you give me the maximun size and resolution please ? I tried to upload one picture of 800x536 pixels / 124 ko... and I have the error "[#107150] Sorry, but the file you uploaded is too large".

But I see one of your pic with same dimensions (800x600) and higher size ( 154.61K).

So I don't understand... :confused

• Administrators

Can you give me the maximun size and resolution please ? I tried to upload one picture of 800x536 pixels / 124 ko... and I have the error "[#107150] Sorry, but the file you uploaded is too large".

But I see one of your pic with same dimensions (800x600) and higher size ( 154.61K).

I will increase the size up to 150K/photo for our members as an addon for being member. Rest will be less then 100K. VIP limit is up to 300k.

• Administrators

Try now and let me know. I have increased size limit.

General forum users - 150K

Clan Member - 300K

+VIP, Staff and dev team - 1Mb.

I will increase the size up to 150K/photo for our members as an addon for being member. Rest will be less then 100K. VIP limit is up to 300k.

ok, this is off topic, but someone seems to have disapproved of your post? what does that mean exactly, what effect it have on post/topic/poster?

• Administrators

ok, this is off topic, but someone seems to have disapproved of your post? what does that mean exactly, what effect it have on post/topic/poster?

You have access to staff section don't you? or co leader section? Feel free to ask their with link to this post and I will explain it.