History or cool things to know about FA?

SiD

Sup?

I was bored and reading over the wiki when I started to wonder, where is the stuff about the clan's past? I know you guys just celebrated 5 years recently. It would be cool to know a little more about how you came to be and why you do what you do. Hell some random facts or little known stuff would be killer, too.

If this has been brought up before, I apologize. Tried my best diggin' around and apparently I suck ass at it.

Some pretty cool stuff in here. Did read through blogs, ltos of cool things there as well.

Ddrgn really? That's pretty rad. RIP to the lost member, but kudos to the clan for keeping the memory alive. :)

• Like 2

Our Cod4 1.6 No Marty Abnerdog server is named after a clan member who passed away. I thought that was neat when I heard it, a great way to keep him in our memories :3

Abner was a good man...taught me a bit before he went.