Edward Snowden: Hero Or Traitor?

Timminator

Edward Snowden: Hero Or Traitor?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you see Edward Snowden as a Hero or a Traitor?

• Hero
    • Traitor

Hey guys,

in the past time i have read a lot about Edward Snowden and the consequences of his exposures. 

I haven't found any topics about him in our forum so I thought I would ask you guys what you think about him?! 

I think it's interesting to know how other people see him... 

In my opinion he is a hero for unveiling all this shit ;)

i'd say neither one, the only thing he reached with his actions is that he will never be able to return home to his family and such and will always be sought for by the USA

that he exposed these things was pretty useless i feel since almost everyone knew or knows there are people hacking for information, its just the sheer surprise how easy it was for the NSA that caused all the ruckus...

I don't know what I think of him. But I do think he is more a "hero" than Julian Assange. All Julian did was use people for their information and take the credit.
He is alot of good stuff (In Australia) before the power went to his head

It was necessary for someone to show the public what the NSA was doing behind closed doors. Admittedly, there will be some short term damage (mistrust of US government, damaged trust with other nations), but I think that in the long run he did the right thing.

I don't think he is a hero. But nor do I think he is a traitor either. I just think that the actions he did have a lot of consequences for the world. And some of them are positive. But, he said what he thought and that has consequences for him a person.
I voted hero, because I think the exposing he did was a positive development for some things like transparancy.