=F|A= Minecraft servers updated to 1.6.4 and some other news

GI-JOE

As the topic title says our =F|A= Minecraft servers have been updated to the latest versions of craftbukkit (1.6.4) just in time for Minecraft to update to 1.7.2 (lol)

In other news, I've been thinking about this for a while and I think that since there is so much changing with this latest version of MC (1.7.2) it may be time to start with a new map...we've been playing on the current one since February and I think people are pretty bored with it, so I think the right course of action is to just start fresh with a whole new world. Don't worry about losing all your work though, I will be making the current map available for download if you wish to have it so you can have a copy of everyones 9+ months of hard work!

Thank you, and Enjoy!

PS; If there are any errors or bugs you come across, please report them!!

• Like 1

Are you starting the new map now or when the server is updated to 1.7?

When the server (craftbukkit) has a stable release for 1.7.2 or whatever version happens to be out by then.

:o  Oh god, I put a lot of work into this server :|

We all did :P

Like I said, if you want a copy of the world file I can make it available for you if you don't want to lose it all

• 3 weeks later...