Jay 3 Error

buhbye

At 1:30am EST while playing on Jay3. As the next map was loading i got booted... So i went to reconnect and it was acting like it was downloading a map file "bern" then it would kick me offline  " error downloading file? So this is the first time i saw this happen, and apparently other players were effected also. I was messaged by my friend Thrice who i referred here to F|A and he text me and said he is getting same error. So just wanted to give a heads up on whats going on with Jay3!

Da Raider

• Like 1

new map rotation is in only the server hasn't restarted so the new maps won't show yet 
bergen is 1 of the new maps that will be on after the restart that probably explains the error 

If a player is forced to disconnect from server for some reason(error\bug\crash) then it gives error messages after reconnecting. Just restart ET and it should work fine.

And if a download gets interrupted then its good idea to run pk3cleaner from DL section or delete from etmain the "package".pk3.tmp.

new maps on jay3

new map rotation is in only the server hasn't restarted so the new maps won't show yet 

bergen is 1 of the new maps that will be on after the restart that probably explains the error 

Yes.

If a player is forced to disconnect from server for some reason(error\bug\crash) then it gives error messages after reconnecting. Just restart ET and it should work fine.

And if a download gets interrupted then its good idea to run pk3cleaner from DL section or delete from etmain the "package".pk3.tmp.

Yes. And before to run it again, you can also download and run our PK3 cleaner to avoid corrupted files who could make lags.

If you don't want to turn off your game now, just do a /vid_restart in your console before reconnecting. But again, once you finished to play, you should run PK3 cleaner and avoid you later some issues.

• Like 1